World Sim — international sim card
I purchased a new international Sim card from World sim on 29 Sep 2017. The packaging did not list a UK phone number and I had to go to the online chat to get the phone number. Once I had that, I tried to register the sim on the network in the USA. I will not register on any network. I have contacted Worldsim numerous times with no success or resolution. I am always told it will be escalated to the next level, but no one contacts me back. I keep trying to contact them on the online chat to get a new sim mailed, but they will not because I have to retry all the previous maneuvers to see if it will work. The sim will not register on any US network.
What I would like is for world sim to send me a new sim, but now they need to send it overnight express because I am leaving the country. They refuse to do this.
More World Sim Complaints & Reviews
- Worldsim.com - faulty sim card 
- WorldSIM / Travel Genie - new phone installment
- WorldSIM - total joke! 
- WorldSIM - useless service
- WorldSIM - wireless earphones
- WorldSIM - u. k. number provided does not accept international calls 
- World SIM USB Internet Modem - data access with worldsim
- WorldSIM - sim card sold without checking compatibility
- WorldSIM - worldsim
- World Sim - world sim card