Woolworths Sorell - Tasmania.Staff at self serve counter

A

Judging a book by its cover...Today, the 30th nov, i attended the store to do a small shop. Initially, i lined on a checkout, however as the young girl was assisting an elderly customer and was not the fasted check out operator - i elected to use the self serve checkouts.

So as i laboured to serve myself, the attendant watched my every move and completely ignored the other customers processing their purchases. Even though she had made me uncomfortable with her unwanted attention, upon completion of my transaction she requested to look at my receipt to see if i had put on a bag of potting mix, which of course was on my docket!!!

I believe i was targetted by your staff who implied i had stolen the potting mix because i have tattoo's and was dressed down for my day off. However, i have just completed a double law degree and begin work as a lawyer next year - shouldn't judge a book by its cover...