Woolworths Petrol Station TraralgonUnethical behaviour by Store Manager

R

Returning from Lakes Entrance I pulled in at Traralgon Petrol Station on 08.04.16 at 8.40 pm to fill up on fuel. Whilst filling up on fuel my children (who were in dire need of toilet) went and asked for the key to the toilets only to return and tell me that the attendant did not have the key. I knew this to be false so after I filled up I went in to pay and asked for the key again to which he again said he did not have the key but after further questioning he replied in a very arrogant manner that he did have a key but since he had just cleaned the toilets he was not going to open them again so he would not have to clean them again. He then proceeded to tell me in a very smart alec way to take my children down the road to Mac Donald's and buy them a cheeseburger while I was there. I deliberately pulled into your petrol station because I could see you had toilets and then refused access to them is ridiculous!!! Your attendant has a serious attitude problem! If he isn't willing to do his job properly maybe he shouldn't be there. If the petrol station store is open accessibility to the toilets should be permitted. If my children had an accident I would have been immensely peeved.

Unethical behaviour by Store Manager