Wish.comwireless mouse

E Nov 02, 2019

I receive an item from wish that was delay or arrived late and was cracked or broken unable to use. I have tried reaching out to wish via mobile app and @wish.com, also facebook. There is no one there to assist you and if trying to contact them through the app it doesn't even list your issue keep telling you someone will get back with you with 3-7 days and it has past that. Wish is selling defective items and not working to resolve on demand.

I can submit a photo of proof item was broken on arrival. FYI stop ordering there is no human beings to further assist

Wish.com

• Updated by ekecia · Nov 02, 2019

I received an item from wish that was delay or arrived late and was cracked or broken unable to use. I have tried reaching out to wish via mobile app and @wish.com, also facebook. There is no one there to assist you and if trying to contact them through the app it doesn't even list your issue keep telling you someone will get back with you with 3-7 days and it has past that. Wish is selling defective items and not working to resolve on demand.