Frequently Asked Questions

What is Wish.com?

Wish is an American online e-commerce platform. Retailers sell fashion, shoes, electronics, kitchen gadgets, home decor, sports gear, and more.

How to contact Wish.com?

You can reach Wish.com by phone at +1 800 266 0172 or by email at [email protected]

Where is Wish.com located?

Wish.com is headquartered at One Sansome Street, 40th Fl, San Francisco, California, United States - 94104.

Why is something wrong with my Wish.com account?

Your account may be on hold when Wish needs to authenticate it. You should check your email or text messages for information from Wish.

Why is my Wish account restricted?

Your account may be restricted due to safety reasons to protect your personal information if you have shown some suspicious activity or Terms violation. If there was a mistake, you should email [email protected] to verify your account.

Why am I blocked from getting a refund on Wish?

This might happen if you have had an excessive amount of refunds. To fix this, you have to continue purchasing from Wish.

What if I have payment issues on Wish.com?

Your payment may be declined if your card is expired, reported stolen or frozen, or you have insufficient funds on your account. You should contact your bank to resolve the issue.

Will I receive my order if I deactivate my Wish account?

You have to empty any balance and wait to receive the orders before you deactivate your account. Once your account is deactivated, you will lose access to your orders, Wish Cash, and Wish Support.

How to deactivate an account on Wish.com?

You can deactivate your account in your account settings by selecting the “Deactivate Account” option.

How to delete an account on Wish.com?

Only customers in regions with applicable privacy laws can delete their accounts. To delete your account, go to the account settings to the bottom of the page and click on the “Manage Account” link. Then you will be able to select an option to permanently delete your account.

Can I track my order on Wish.com?

You can track your order in your order history. Some shipping methods may have limited tracking information.

How long is the delivery on Wish.com?

The estimated delivery time is indicated when you’re viewing the item. It takes on average 7 days.

How much is shipping on Wish.com?

The shipping costs vary depending on the size, weight, and destination of your order.

Does Wish ship internationally?

Most stores on Wish ship globally.

How long is Wish Express delivery?

You can see the estimated delivery with Express Shipping when you place your order. It can usually take between 5-10 business days.

What is Wish Local?

Wish Local allows small shops to sell and act as a pickup spot on Wish.

What is Wish Pickup Now?

Pickup Now is a shipping method that makes your order available for pick up immediately.

What is Wish Ship to Store?

Ship to Store is a shipping method that allows you to order an item and pick it up at one of the Wish local stores near you.

What if I can't pick up my Wish order?

You can choose to pick up your order when it’s ready or cancel it in your order history on your account. However, you may be charged a non-refundable restocking fee.

How to cancel my order on Wish?

There is a short time to cancel your order after you place it and before the order is placed. You can cancel it in your order history under the “Need Help” link in your account. If your order has been processed and shipped, you cannot cancel it but you can return it once it arrives.

Will I get a refund if I cancel my Wish order?

Yes, it can take up to 10 business days to appear in your account.

Why is my Wish order canceled?

Your order may be canceled if the item was out of stock. In this case, you will receive a refund.

How can I pay on Wish?

How can I pay on Wish?

You can pay on Wish with the following payment options:

• PayPal

• Google Wallet (Android Pay)

• Apple Pay

• Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo

• Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Maestro, and Cirrus

• Klarna

• Ebanx (Credit Card, Boleto, Oxxo)

•iDeal

What if I was charged twice for my Wish order?

You may be charged twice if the system could not process your payment on your first attempt. The duplicate charge will be removed from your account within 10 business days or a bit longer.

What is WishPlus?

WishPlus is a monthly subscription plan. It credits WishPlus subscribers $6 to Wish Cash monthly. When you sign up for WishPlus, you will be billed $4.79 per month.

Can I get a refund for WishPlus?

WishPlus payments are non-refundable.

Can I get a refund for my order on Wish?

If there is an issue with your item, you can return it within 30 days of the delivery. Furthermore, if your item arrives later than the estimated maximum delivery date, you will receive a refund.

When will I get my refund from Wish?

It can take about 10 business days for your refund to appear on your account. If you choose to receive a refund to Wish Cash, it will be available within an hour.

Why haven't I received a refund from Wish yet?

You should receive your refund within 10 days after it is processed. If you haven’t received it, Wish suggests contacting your bank.

Can I return my items on Wish?

Yes, you can return your items within 30 days of the delivery date.

Is the return on Wish free?

In some cases Wish Return shipping costs are free, however, it differs depending on your location and the item purchased.

Is the jewelry on Wish.com real?

As there are many different sellers, it is possible to find both real and fake jewelry.

Is Wish.com trustworthy?

Wish.com is a legitimate business, however, customers may encounter issues with deliveries, returns, refunds, and cancellations. Wish has rather low ratings across various platforms online. Be cautious if you use Wish.

Ask your question

Please note that this form is for questions only. For complaints, please use this link.