Wish.com1. Robot answers 2. Wish cash as a "refund" 3. Allowing sellers who do not offer paypal

G Jul 25, 2020

1. Trying to get a valid relevant appropriate answer to a question is utterly frustrating and is a complete turn off. The "answer" almost deliberately utterly FAILS to address the question and focuses on something that had nothing to do with the question asked. The use of robotic answers is the problem and it is rude and disrespectful to customers to NOT reply appropriately.
2. If I order xyz and the cost plus shipping was a total of $12 and they never turn up and tracking confirms that the items still have not left China then I want a full refund back to my PayPal account. A 10cent "wish cash" is an insult to the customer.
3. I used to enjoy using wish.com with a wide variety of sellers from (mostly) China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and they ALL accepted PayPal. And it was a fair competitive market. but now ONE SELLER in Ukraine is dominating all the sales, and does NOT offer PayPal. you want my custom? Then I ONLY want to pay via Paypal.
So I am wondering if my Wish.com account has been hacked?
because the ONLY seller who comes when I go to Wish.com to buy is the following seller:
Danil Belavin at Maksima Krivonosa 47, Cherkasy, Cherkasy obl, Ukraine, 18031
And that ONE Ukraine seller has NO available PayPal
Hence why I have STOPPED using Wish.com
4. Wish constantly changing the "arrive by date" if an item is extra slow to arrive. If an item cannot reach me after 3 months then it is probably never going to arrive. Wish should arrange a refund through Paypal
5. if WISH.com is going to cease to use PayPal in the near future (as ebay intends to do) then I will shop elsewhere. I trust Paypal.