Wipro Technologies — absolutely useless products and customer care
I purchased this 19" Viewsonic monitor model VA903B-2 (VS11305) in June 2007. But after 1 year and 5 months of use, many of the pixels became dead. I handed it over to Viewsonic authorized service centre at Manish Plaza, NIBM Road, Kndhawa, Pune. Viewsonic admitted that this issue is not covered in warranty even though the monitor is in warranty for another 1 year and 7 months.
Absolutely useless products and customer care. DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT go for any of the Viewsonic products. Rather just go for some of the established brands like LG, Samsung or Sony. I feel Sony is the best one.
More Wipro Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- Wipro - worst customer care service 
- Wipro - hr and settlement team 
- Wipro Bpo - pathetic employer 
- Wipro - terrible quality product
- Wipro Technologies - vodafone.in homepage not displying 
- Wipro - I am complaining about an wipro team lead who is involved in fraud
- Wipro - unpaid contract
- Wipro - cctv camera installed in our flats
- Wipro Ltd. - hr negligence
- Wipro - i'm complaining about replacement of led bulb.