Wintron ElectronicsFraudulent activity

L

After a 5 year relationship with this company I was so happy to end my relationship with them. MOST of them are rude to their retail customers. They would repeatedly send out used items to customers instead of new. What happened was that they send a used item to my customer. My customer sent the item back to Wintron but Wintron told me that it was new and were not going to refund me as the retailer even though I had to refund my customer the full amount. Wintron shipped me the package and had me sell it as used. I lost a lot of money. They even threaten my not to say anything about this to others...

This is my first ever report on here and I am trying to be honest about the whole thing. As a retailer, you want to have good b2b relationships with your wholesalers. Wintron is not the kind of company that wants to hold on to their customers. I was warned by another wholesaler about their practices and now I believe it.

More Wintron Electronics Complaints & Reviews