Wingstop Restaurants — the main attraction: the wings
Omg... Wingstop has changed over the years. The service is great but the food is poor. I got served chicken wings that were black in the meat. It look like fried chicken blood. It had a rubbery taste to the chicken. Not sure if it is real anymore.
Note to Wingstop... if you are going to serve the chicken, at least clean it properly before serving your community. Also, i have a problem with the fries. The quality is really poor. They were cold and served burnt. I couldn't enjoy the best part of Wing stop because it was horrible in taste and quality.
I will rethink to go here next time.
a hungry but not so desperate girl. I mean... really WingStop? Really?
More Wingstop Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Wingstop - bad customer service 
- Wingstop - customer service 
- Wingstop - poor, poor customer sevice
- Wingstop - missing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings
- Wingstop - closing early / rudeness
- Wingstop Restaurants - wingstop restaurant 
- Wingstop - the manager and her cousin at this location
- Wingstop Restaurants - the service
- Wingstop Restaurants - lemon pepper wings and original hot
- Wingstop Restaurants - food over cooked