Wingstopmissing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings

G

I ordered 1 32 oz soda, 2 ranch, 1 large fries, 1 20 mix Cajun, 1 10 mix lemon pepper, and 5 atomic wings, bone in. I have picture of receipt and picture of my food laid out. I call in and ask for credit and manager says they annot because she doesn't believes and insists that she did put them in. Horrible customer service and I'm out of the pocket seven dollars. Rude employees that don't comply with my statements, all insisting I am a liar. Very infuriated about my favorite wings not being in my bag. I would like store credit not my money back. The managers name which swore she put them in my bag is named nancy. The phone employee didn't even want to include names . Keeping their identity concealed. Refused to give names. All they said that they can do is give me the complaint phone line number. I don't believe that manager deserves to be manager. 10/22/2012. Today time 21:36. Email address [protected]@yahoo.com. My name is Gonzalo Velasco 22101 meyler st Torrance ca 90502. Would appreciate feedback. [protected]

missing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings