Willy Dog Hot Dog Cart Manufacturerhot dogs business

Dec 25, 2019

Mery christmass and enjoy your parties but beware of scam dec 25 - 19

Why niki hodgskiss, claire bouvier who's web sites introduces them as (helping young female self entrepreneur seekers to discover their awsome) have been proud of fallowing (master con-artist will r hodgskiss) dishonest business directory.. You too may ask?
Who's willy?…
William r hodgskiss as (franchise willy dog hot dog business owner) who's website claims that he currently owns (willy dog hot dog cart manufacturer)
Took advantage of my weakness in reading, writing, speaking english and my need to get myself employed to sale me his 10 + 10 years option to renew franchise willy dog hot dog business that used to be in front of canadian tire store located at 839 yonge st. Toronto.
Lease agreement of willy dog had been discovered to be based on monthly rent payment 3 years later when the same canadian tire storeowner mr. Mann decided to renovate his store, which gave the chance to my helper mr. Ali saritas to take over my hot dog business with out paying me a dime using the old fashion method of back stabbing & bribery.
Calling crooked will hodgskiss by phone not only resulted to hear him (barking like a undisclosed dog blaming me of losing his hot dog spot but also
Acted as a redneck by saying "you start looking as I do the same" in respond to my reminder (according to franchise willy dog contract in 17 pages you should help me to set up my hot dog business elsewhere).
I received a phone call from low life will hodgskiss telling me that (he was driving half way to kingston (with my hot dog cart hooked up to back of his car) meaning his utmost help was (to take & run with intention to get away from being prosecuted by canada official authorities for fooling me to sign up his 10 + 10 years option to renew franchise hot dog business while his lease agreement had been signed between him and canadian tire store responsible based on monthly rent payment.
Will hudgskiss june 09 - 10 e-mail sent directly to my attention (threatened to use his utmost devil minded power) to make my life miserable (hadn't I stop sending him e-mail asking to cover the expenses that his dishonesty had me to lose my hot dog business).
According to toronto located police expert office (the man who called my home phone number introducing himself as kingston police officer with no badge number with intention to warn me not to send any e-mails to willy dog office) had just been a retired kingston police officer or as I considered it (a paid friend of rip-off will hodgskiss).
A copy of hodgskiss e-mail in respond to bbb indicated that (I rented some hot dog equipment from him or his company and had failed to pay off his equipment rent) meant (he purposely avoided to tel bbb that I had a 10 years willy dog hot dog business contract and to deposited $270 in his bank account every month. Hence full of empty willy dog ceo (must have used the same lies to fool kingston police to have me arrested & locked up for 10 days just to make sure that I shot up).
Bbb's attempt to bring con man hodgskiss to negotiating table (fallowing my second complain dated july 14-10) resulted to receive bbb's e-mail to indicate that it's office had decided (in closing my complain against willy dog on
Aug 13 - 10) because the scared to death will hodgskiss had finally managed to find one or more of kingston police to back him up in have me locked up.
Will hodgskiss interrupted mine and the lady walking along side with me right in the middle of kingston criminal court simply (his false accusation against me was tossed out of court by the crown). Silly willy's act of (pretending to ask me (if he could talk to me for a minute with his finger pointed in my face) had not last long and continued walking out of court (silent like a lam with his head down looking at his wet pans) as soon as he realized (the young lady beside me who looked straight in to his eyes and told him "my client is not allowed to talk to you" happened to be my young smart female lawyer. Etc etc etc..
So if you as a reader of this awareness also wondering why niki hodgskiss and claire bouvier (by warned me not to send them this very helpful awareness that could help them not to be robed by will hodgskiss) is because (the retarded looking niki in willy dog utube ad is daughter of will hodgskiss who along with her partner clair bouvier must have enjoyed making money fallowing her dad's foot step.

Sorry but copies of proves will be send to whom I consider not an agent of will hodgskiss..

hot dogs business