Menu

Wildwood Roofing & Construction
reviews and complaints

www.wildwoodroof.com
www.wildwoodroof.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 14 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Wildwood Roofing & Construction has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Wildwood Roofing & Construction homeowners and property managers reviews and complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
14 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Wildwood Roofing & Construction reviews and complaints

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Great Company

Great Company. They look out for the customer and work well with customer insurance company. Very professional and great quality of roofs. They facilitate roof color selection and quality selection.. they did the roof in about 2 days. Went over grounds with roller magnet to increase safety-post completion. Supplied warranty, Lein releases, and payment confirmation, following the job. I would recommend them to my close friends.

S. Howe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We used Wildwood with our old house we bought as a foreclosure. Upon moving in, there was leaking around our chimney, and Wildwood was very quick to come out and give us a quote to fix the issue. We got on the schedule and got our repairs done without a hassle. A few years later we had a bad hail storm and decided to go with Wildwood to replace our whole roof. They did a fabulous job, making the while process a breeze dealing with insurance and installing everything quickly and professionally. When we moved to our new house, we have had Wildwood come out a few times to inspect our roof after some hail and wind damage. We are always happy with their honest opinions and recommendations. We have been impressed with Wildwood and will continue to use them as a roofing company in future years.

A. Schinner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very professional, on time and covered all bases with me. My representative *** explained everything in the process and made sure that I was satisfied when the job was complete. I would recommend this company to anybody.

G. Boyer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From initial estimate to completion of project, house and garage roofs were replaced with great efficiency and care. Company contact worked closely with my insurance company along the way. In addition, venting was added to both structures. Cleanup was excellent, including removing and reinstalling an antenna. Highly recommend Wildwood Roofing and Construction!

P. Mueller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Outstanding job and very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for new roof and gutters. Easy to work with.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction I was so pleased with their service!

I was so pleased with their service! I had my house roof replaced with them. They did not only deal with the insurance, but also they made sure that my roof had all problems solved the same day. They arrived at 7am as told (I highlight this because others companies are usually very late, which bothers me) and worked the whole day to finish the job at 6pm. I highly recommend this company and I will use their services in the future.

L. Leffler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They were able to get us on their schedule quickly and work with our contractor to repair some damaged wood while preserving our original siding of the home. Will continue to use for future projects!

C. Huel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear *** I want to thank you and your crew for doing an excellent job putting a new roof on my house. From the time you started until you finished, it was executed perfectly. I was surprised the roof was finished in one day. I thought I would need to deal with rain and an unfinished roof. I'm glad I didn't. The clean-up was perfect considering your crew was battling the dark. I only found 4 nails and they were under downspouts. It was great doing business with you and your company. I will be recommending your company to everyone who needs a new roof. Thanks Sincerely

G. Stanton
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This roofing company is second to none. I had so many issues with other roofing companies due to poor customer service and extremely high prices. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof. They are efficient, responsive, great workmanship and offered great warranty. What more can you ask for?

T. Hermiston
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We highly recommend Wildwood Roofing and Construction. We have used the for a new roof, gutter guards, installing new ski lights, and siding and have been very satisfied. They returned my phone calls and answered questions immediately.?

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction If considering a new roof, I would highly recommend West County Roofing and Construction

If considering a new roof, I would highly recommend West County Roofing and Construction. During the bidding process, the owner explained the entire process, materials, timeline, and options. The bid was easy to understand and reasonable for the amount of work performed.The crew was professional, worked hard, and completely cleaned up around my home. The owner called me after the first rain storm to make sure I was happy and there were no problems.

L. Howell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood team did great job and have excellent customer service. Would recommend to any of my friends.

T. Rodriguez
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

From start to finish a remarkable group of people, the project manager made sure every question and concern was addressed and solved. Very old home with some underlying issues did not stump this very professional and talented group. I will not hesitate to recommend them for all Replacement or repairs, needed on a home. Work quality was above expectations and clean up, excellent! Thank you Wildwood for all the help.

W
W
W. Balistreri
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

New roof installation. Excellent customer service. Completed in one day. Clean up was great. Highly recommend.

G. Funk
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing installed a new roof on my house recently. Everything went very smoothly. My salesman was extremely responsive and the roofers worked late to complete the job in one day. Highly recommend this company.

Is Wildwood Roofing & Construction legit?

Our verdict: Wildwood Roofing & Construction has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Wildwood Roofing & Construction's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Wildwood Roofing & Construction can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Wildwood Roofing & Construction earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Wildwood Roofing & Construction achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Wildwood Roofing & Construction. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Wildwood Roofing & Construction has received 14 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Wildwoodroof.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Wildwoodroof.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Wildwoodroof.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Wildwood Roofing & Construction, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction We recently worked with Wildwood Roofing to replace our siding, gutters, soffits and fascia and are very happy with the results

We recently worked with Wildwood Roofing to replace our siding, gutters, soffits and fascia and are very happy with the results. John, our sales contact, was very professional and prompt with getting us a bid and answering our questions throughout the process. Their pricing was reasonable and workmanship was outstanding. The siding crew ran by Mike did a fantastic job and we were so impressed by their work ethic. We've referred a few neighbors to Wildwood Roofing already and would fully recommend them for any exterior work you might need!

A. Schroeder
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood did an amazing job installing a new roof and all new siding to my home. They were always easy to contact and took the time to answer all of my questions. The installations were very professional and done ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend their services.

M. Williamson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We recently worked with Wildwood Roofing to replace our siding, gutters, soffits and fascia and are very happy with the results. *** our sales contact, was very professional and prompt with getting us a bid and answering our questions throughout the process. Their pricing was reasonable and workmanship was outstanding. The siding crew ran by *** did a fantastic job and we were so impressed by their work ethic. We've referred a few neighbors to *** already and would fully recommend them for any exterior work you might need!

R
R
R. Schuster
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had a crew from Wildwood Roofing come to repair a leak that I had in my roof. They were fast and did hi-quality work. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a roofing contractor.

P. Konopelski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I highly recommend Wildwood Roofing & Construction without hesitation, especially *** the project manager whose name begins with an L and has four letters! He succeeded where so many other roofing companies failed. We had a very challenging roofing project for many reasons, including an insurance company that is difficult and reluctant to approve hail damage, and he took an enormous amount of time and persistence to see the job through with them. We also had many questions and feedback along the way, and he always followed up with us and addressed everything with great communication by phone, by text, and in person. We are very grateful for their help and are now enjoying the beautiful results every time we see our house!

Wildwood Roofing & Construction I am a siding customer

I am a siding customer. I entertained 4 bids on new siding, trim, soffit, facia and gutters. My sales representative was as knowledgeable as all the others and was very good about what happens when and the schedule, including the lead time. The quote was thorough and several thousand dollars less than anybody else. So, I was able to upgrade to the thicker siding and larger gutters. Everything worked out as they promised, including a minor punch list of items completed within a week after the construction was completed. I give Wildwood a 5 out of 5.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Amazing!

Amazing! Wildwood Roofing recently replaced our roof on our home and we can't praise them enough. They were professional every step of the way. They were not just trying to sell us a roof, they took the time and explained everything that was/ and could be an issues with our old roof. Giving us all the information we needed to make a proper decision on going forward with a new roof. They even worked with our insurance company every step of the way. We are more that satisfied with the new roof and highly recommend them to anyone needing a new roof or repairs!.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Wild Wood Roofing went above and beyond handling the replacement of our roof

Wild Wood Roofing went above and beyond handling the replacement of our roof. He worked directly with the insurance adjuster to insure we received credit for all the damage that occurred to our home. He provided us a competitive bid on a quality product. He keep us informed on the progress of our claim. During the installation of our roof he stopped by and checked on the installation process. After the roof was installed he got on the roof and inspected the quality of the installation. I would recommend Wild Wood Roofing with Wild Wood Roofing.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Dear Wildwood Roofing & Construction, I want to thank you and your crew for doing an excellent job putting a new roof on my house

Dear Wildwood Roofing & Construction, I want to thank you and your crew for doing an excellent job putting a new roof on my house. From the time you started until you finished, it was executed perfectly. I was surprised the roof was finished in one day. I thought I would need to deal with rain and an unfinished roof. I'm glad I didn't. The clean-up was perfect considering your crew was battling the dark. I only found 4 nails and they were under downspouts. It was great doing business with you and your company. I will be recommending your company to everyone who needs a new roof. Thanks Sincerely, John Smith

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction I had a "Great" experience working with the entire Wildwood team

I had a "Great" experience working with the entire Wildwood team. Luke, a very professional young man, who was an incredible liaison between me and the work that needed to be done, as he brought a lot of confidence to the whole process by ensuring the work was to my liking, on time, and done with professional care. The team exceeded all of my expectations as a customer. When they installed my roof it took them about 4 hour to quickly tear down, apply new, and clean up the entire job site. I am extremely satisfied with the work and with the team. Even during this pandemic they were very professional and they made sure the work was done and that I was informed throughout the entire process.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction I highly recommend Wildwood Roofing & Construction without hesitation, especially Luke, the project manager whose name begins with an L and has

I highly recommend Wildwood Roofing & Construction without hesitation, especially Luke, the project manager whose name begins with an L and has four letters! He succeeded where so many other roofing companies failed. We had a very challenging roofing project for many reasons, including an insurance company that is difficult and reluctant to approve hail damage, and he took an enormous amount of time and persistence to see the job through with them. We also had many questions and feedback along the way, and he always followed up with us and addressed everything with great communication by phone, by text, and in person. We are very grateful for their help and are now enjoying the beautiful results every time we see our house!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction From the beginning of our time spent with Wildwood Roofing and Construction, from first consulting with them to the day our roof was finished,

From the beginning of our time spent with Wildwood Roofing and Construction, from first consulting with them to the day our roof was finished, it was a great experience! They are very professional, knowledgeable, and extremely friendly! They always followed through on everything they said they would do - communication with the insurance company, letting us know exactly what to expect, and checking on the project each day! They even came out when it was finished to make sure we were pleased and even went around the house to be sure all the roofing nails were picked up! They gave us great advice also! We are very pleased with our new roof and gutters! We highly recommend Wildwood Roofing and Construction! Excellent service and top-notch workmanship!

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Wildwood Roofing was a godsend

Wildwood Roofing was a godsend. I knew my roof, gutters and deck were going downhill after storms. I've had several quotes but it was just something about the reps that just wasn't right, plus the prices were ridiculously high. Harold, from Wildwood Roofing, was who I worked with and he was phenomenal. He took the worry away and explained things so I could understand. The roof he suggested I go with, along with the color is beautiful. The crew came on time and was actually done sooner than expected. There was minimal clean up I had to do. The crew who installed the gutters were efficient and the painters/ deck people were professional and personable. I'm 100% satisfied with Wildwood Roofing and would definitely use them again. You won't go wrong!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction We used Wildwood with our old house we bought as a foreclosure

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Kudos to Luke Johnson and the Wildwood Roofing Co

Kudos to Luke Johnson and the Wildwood Roofing Co. I am impressed and relieved with the installation process of obtaining a roof on my house. Luke's professional demeanor convinced me of how simple and smooth the operation of installing a roof would be. NO WORRIES, he promised. Luke stood on his word. I am proud and grateful for the finished work. This experience was brand new to me as I was genuinely intimidated when reading the reviews on the ComplaintsBoard.com site before selecting a roofing company. Wildwood Roofing Co. has an A+ rating with only one resolved negative review. I was fortunate enough to witness Wildwood Contractor's installing my neighbor's roof from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. with no delays. At that time, it was a no-brainer for me to decide this is the company I choose to install my roof. I love the look of the shingles and how well the roofers left my property with no damages of any kind. Luke returned the next day to examine the property to reassure that there was no damages or debris left on the property by the contractors. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WILDWOOD ROOFING COMPANY TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED OF A ROOF FULL STOP!

About Wildwood Roofing & Construction

Wildwood Roofing & Construction (wildwoodroof.com) is a reputable roofing and construction company dedicated to providing top-notch services. With a team of skilled professionals, they specialize in a wide range of roofing solutions, including installation, repair, and maintenance. Additionally, they offer construction services for both residential and commercial properties. Whether you need a new roof, a repair, or a complete construction project, Wildwood Roofing & Construction has got you covered. Their commitment to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction sets them apart in the industry. Visit their website to learn more about their services and get a free quote today.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Wildwood Roofing & Construction products and services

When Wildwood Roofing & Construction was founded?

Wildwood Roofing & Construction was founded on 01-01-2014.

What type of business entity is Wildwood Roofing & Construction?

Wildwood Roofing & Construction is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). A limited liability company is the US-specific form of a private limited company. It is a business structure that can combine the pass-through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.

What is current serving area of Wildwood Roofing & Construction?

Jersey, IL Madison, IL Monroe, IL Saint Clair, IL.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Wildwood Roofing & Construction phone number

1. +1 (636) 400-7000
    +1 (636) 400-7000
    Click up if you have successfully reached Wildwood Roofing & Construction by calling +1 (636) 400-7000 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Wildwood Roofing & Construction by calling +1 (636) 400-7000 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Wildwood Roofing & Construction by calling +1 (636) 400-7000 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Wildwood Roofing & Construction by calling +1 (636) 400-7000 phone number

Wildwood Roofing & Construction website

www.wildwoodroof.com Wildwood Roofing & Construction website

Wildwood Roofing & Construction email

Wildwood Roofing & Construction social media

Wildwood Roofing & Construction address

437 Old State Rd.
Ballwin, MO 63021-2045, USA

Wildwood Roofing & Construction Category

Wildwood Roofing & Construction is related to the Roofing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Wildwood Roofing & Construction?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wildwood Roofing & Construction Customer Service. Initial Wildwood Roofing & Construction complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wildwood Roofing & Construction above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wildwood Roofing & Construction. Discuss the issues you have had with Wildwood Roofing & Construction and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.