Wild Games, Wild CoinsUnclear Billing Information

am emailing this message because i recently bought 50 wildcard points. After buying I shortly recieved the email below stating that for the next 12 months i will have to pay $6.99 per month. I was not aware of this, and only wanted the 50 coins for 1 month. I went on your website and i did see that this was posted:
Why am I being charged again for WildCoins - I thought I only bought them once?
When you sign up for a plan, such as the Super Saver Pack, you receive 50 WildCoins every month at a significant discount and agree to receive WildCoins each month for a predetermined number of months. This information is very clearly included in the terms of use document and displayed on screen when you purchase the plan.

Contrary to the statements above, the billing information was not clear about the 12 month purchase agrreement. I have no problem paying the initial $6.99 that i intended to buy. If you are concern with my usage "at a discounted price" I will infact pay you the $6.99 and you can cancel my order completely. (Essentially I intend not to play the games anymore) I'm sure you can understand the mix up, if you have any problems you can email me at this address or you can call me at [protected]. Thanks for your time, Max Murray.

From: HP Games <[protected]@wildtangent.com>
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, May 7, 2011 11:29:43 PM
Subject: [HP Games] Welcome to WildClub!

Welcome to WildClub!

Games are a great way to relax, laugh, and have FUN. That's why we created WildClub, and we're glad you're a part of it.

=========================
Your Account Information:
=========================

WildClub Username: [protected]@yahoo.com

If you can't remember your password, click here (https://www.wildtangent.com/resetpassword?dp=hplaptop) to reset it

You've joined WildClub by purchasing the WildClub: $uper $aver for a monthly fee of $6.99 USD. Every month (for a minimum of 12 months), we'll deposit 50 WildCoins into your account; use these WildCoins to play over 1000 games!
Click here (http://www.wildtangent.com/support/coinsfaq.aspx?dp=hplaptop) to learn more about using WildCoins.

To change your contact or billing information, including your email address, visit: https://www.wildtangent.com/myaccount?dp=hplaptop

==================
WildClub Benefits:
==================

* Play 1000+ games, with new titles added weekly
* Earn discounts on game purchases for playing with WildCoins
* WildCoins can be used online, offline, and when you travel
* Keep the change! Unused WildCoins roll over from month to month
* Most games cost 50 WildCoins to own

That's all for now. Why not start playing (http://www.wildtangent.com/?dp=hplaptop)?
Oh, and if you have any questions, our Customer Support team (http://www.wildtangent.com/support?dp=hplaptop) is here to help.

We value your business - thank you for playing!

Sincerely,

HP Games

---------------

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept replies. Please do not reply to this message. To contact Customer Support, please visit: http://www.wildtangent.com/support?dp=hplaptop

Copyright 2011 WildTangent, Inc. All Rights Reserved. WildTangent, WildGames, WildClub and WildCoins are trademarks of WildTang

Maciejewski Sep 19, 2014

I wish to close my account.. My email is [email protected] Alternately [email protected] I have tried this before on my account page and it goes back to my original selection. Thanks for your attention to this matter. Regina Maciejewski

• Ba
    Barn Yarn Mar 19, 2013

I bought this game Barn Yarn on 3/16/2013 and put in my code and I press (back)? They didn't have a button to start the game. I paid my 50 WC, but the new way you have it done, dose not let me play my game. Please help me or return my 50 coins and delete the game. Thank you

Joyce Edler Feb 10, 2013

This is a complaint...
    I bought a game (hopefully with the 50 coins I had to purchase) but no where did it say I was joing any kind of a club. All I wanted to do is purchase the game. I would appreciate being removed from the monthly billing as all I wanted was the game.

Joyce Edler

• Ca
    carmen delgado Apr 13, 2012

Hi, long time ago I bought the game bejewel and after that you have been sending wild coins every month and I have to pay them, what is the fact of buying something if you are going to pay it for ever. I have sent several request to asking to remove the sending of coins and it hasn't been possible, I will appreciate if you tell me what to do to drop down the sending of wild coins monthly, I never use the coins, I don't even know how to use them. Thanks

• Va
    Valerie Schaffart Aug 26, 2011

I would like my account to reflect that I am requesting only one purchase of $6.99 for wild coins instead of the two. The complaint was useful in figuring out as to why I am now getting charged twice for the coins as I am getting twice the coins, but I only intended to purchase one set of wild coins per month instead of two. Please remove the second set of wild coins and refund my other $6.99 so my checking account will stop over drawing. This extra $6.99 is causing major problems with my checking account.
    The reason this complaint was not useful is because there is no communication between Wild Tangent and me. Thank you, Valerie