Wilber & Associatessubrogation/debt collection

Z Aug 01, 2019 Review updated:

As a result of a crash on 4/30/2016, for which I accept responsibility, Wilber Group contacted me on 10/4/2016 on behalf of the other party's insurer. From the very first interaction I had with representatives from this company, they engaged in underhanded and aggressive tactics. The most egregious of these actions were the representatives' repeated threat to report me to the State of Illinois for driving without insurance, which they said would result in a lost or suspended license or very stiff penalties and insurance surcharges, unless I immediately paid a quite large and unsubstantiated amount to them. The claim that was I was uninsured as of the time of the accident was demonstrably false. I was insured both personally and through the rental company from which I rented the vehicle involved in the accident. Beyond that, they were threatening to report me for involvement in an accident that was never even included in my driver abstract. I can only believe that these outlandish and false claims were intentionally made under false pretenses in the hope of pressuring me into making a payment for which I was not ultimately responsible.

Marymary052792 Mar 03, 2020

these people are devils and im trying to hire a team of lawyers to take them DOWN!!!