Weinstein PropertiesThe whole place is nuts!

A copy of Email to Weinstein Properties:

I've been here for a while. When I researched this place from out of state, you're portrait of yourself was a nice, drug free, crime free place...A place who charges a fee to check the background of anyone applying.

I've been here for almost two years.....And I can tell you, you have not done your job! This is a high priced, drug rink....the whole place is nuts...shootings, beatings, robberies, and break ins...In my back yard, or next door....Trust me when I say...I can't wait to give notice!

I have friends in several of you properties.

And NONE of them would recommend you....The Schools are bad. Really bad. Bad to the point a kid can't make it through his freshman year without getting peppered at least twice, just because he's in the vicinity of a fight!!!!!

My kid was an honor student. A kid who minds his own damn business. Only concerned about his grades and becoming a marine biologist......he was after his advanced diploma!

We have 4 months left.....I hope he makes it through! He hates every day....and I'll be damned if I let him sit out there at a bus stop, like a duck in a shooting range...

Weinstein properties in the Hampton, Newport News area........is a lie....all you have to say about schools, and properties, is a lie....do some research!

You're Motto should sound more like....If you can pay, we'll find a way to let ya in........If for only a month!

If you have a kid that has the slightest interest in school.....this is not your place!!!

Signed,
Mother of a hopeful student.

anotheruseridiwillneveruse Aug 18, 2010

Piece of crap. They let about 15 illegals move into 2 townhouses next door to us at Springfield East West & Commons. There were cockroaches when we first moved in that had to be treated twice. The carpet was stained and smelly (like dead animal or urine stench) when we moved in and they are trying to make us pay to replace it!