Wc mon valueplusMoney being withdrawn from my credit card

K

I recently went through my credit card, due to missing money and unauthorized charges. I didn't notice until yesterday. But, there is a charge every month, beginning in 4 / 2010 of $24. 95 coming from terminal [protected]; phone number [protected], mn. Also, another number i found on my unauthorized charges was [protected].
Please help! I've tried to contact them through the phone numbers and haven't be able to get a response. Thank you!! Will have to get statements downloaded to attach proof.

Jo525 Jan 21, 2018

I wanted my money back too. I was charged since September 28, 2015 upto now. I only recognized the charges because I did not use my credit card for awhile but I keep paying the monthly bill that is why I investigate about the charges made even without using my credit card. I was charged by the month of January 19, 2018 the amount of $22.95 and this has been going on for 29months. How can I get back my money back and stop them from charging my credit card?

CHERYL POWELL Jun 11, 2012

I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES, SENT THEM COPIES OF MY STATEMENTS, AS THEY ASK. I HAVE HAD $24.95 TAKEN OUT IN FEB, MARCH, APRIL, AND MAY. I CALLED MY BANK TODAY, GOING TO FILL OUT PAPER WORK TO GET MONEY ADDED BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. CHERYL P

• Ki
    Kimberly L Sep 29, 2011

The number to call is [protected] to receive your credit. They state it is when you signed up for discounts for going out to dinner or to the movies. I do not remember doing this.

• Bu
    bunny12 Sep 19, 2011

How do you cancel your membership to Mon Valueplus? I've been trying to do that for months now, and I just got another deduction!!!

charlotte Massimb Sep 07, 2011

It is just not right to steal from people like that. 9 months in a row my checkinng account was charged $24.95. I never authorized these charges. That wc mon valueplus had to give me back my money.. It is a fraud.

Charlotte M.

Mary Baum Aug 18, 2011

2months in a row my credit card was charged $24.95, I never authorized these charges.

• Tp
    tportenbay Aug 15, 2011

I also got charged 24.95 to my credit card without my permission. Also told no number to call the back...going to dispute it through my credit card company and hopefully get my money back! Who are these people and how did they get my credit card number??