Waypoint Homesthe company as a whole are scam artists

S

I submitted an application for a property through Waypoint Homes. With the application I attached copies of my, US Driver License, Social Security Card, a Recommendation Letter from one of my creditors and the last two paystubs for the verification of employment. Received a call on a Friday late in the evening around 6:30pm from a leasing agent with Waypoint Homes named Anthony telling me that they will not process my application due to my paystubs not having a pay rate on them. I explained to Anthony that the company that I work for do not put pay rates on any of their pay stubs so could he fax an employment verification to my job to verify my income. He then told me no that they don't do that because anyone can say I work for them. Next Anthony told me that I had 48 to send him a copy of my last two tax returns or my application will not be processed. I then asked him if he could give me time until Monday due to it being a late Friday evening after 6:30pm when all the IRS offices are closed after 4:30-50pm to obtain copies of my last two tax returns and he then said I have 48hrs to email it to him or my application will not be submitted. Then I called to ask for a refund since they wouldn't submit my application and they refused several times. I've spoken with five different customer service representatives at Waypoint and each one of them we're extremely rude and displayed horrible customer service towards me. I asked each of them for the direct number to Waypoint Corporate Office and they wouldn't give me the phone number nor the address for me to contact Waypoint Corporate Office. This was by far the worst experience that I've ever encountered with any type of customer service. I wouldn't advise anyone to conduct any type of business with Waypoint. Waypoint as a company are very unprofessional, complete scammers and possess the worst customer service skills ever.

RESOLVED

• Waypoint Homes's response · Jun 19, 2017

Hello,

We are so sorry for the experience you've had, and would like to escalate your complaint to the Property Manager. If you could please email us your full name, above complaint and the Waypoint property address you applied for, it would be greatly appreciated. You can send this information to [email protected]

For future reference, our Corporate team can be reached at [protected].

Waypoint Homes