Menu

Wawanesa Insurance  - insurance fire claim

D
Author of the complaint
4:34 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Wawanesa and there insurance policy is not worth the paper it is printed on...after 8 years of policy payments.I have suffered a devastating house fire January 2011 and have had no support from this company...my adjuster Wilf Moeller has not addressed this case in good faith in any way whatsoever it has been over 15 months and the loss of my home and personal belongs are still in there hands, every attempt that I have made to rebuild my home has been met with road blocks from Wilf Moeller and the Wawanesa Insurance company, that he represents. Even hiring a lawyer and spending over 12, 000 thousand dollars and climbing my house has now been for-closed on and I am being sued by the bank for losses incurred, Wawanesa made a deal behind my back with the Mortgage company for a cash settlement and that way they did not have to rebuild my home, but all along saying that we Wawanesa would like to do the best for you and rebuild your house when they had no intention of rebuilding at all.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE POLICY FROM THIS COMPANY, AS I MENTIONED AT THE START OF MY EMAIL THERE POLICY IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON.

Helpful? 0 0