[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — garbage service and customer service
4 weeks ago I transferred service to my new address. I was told everything was fine and to use the previous owner's incorrect containers for the first week. My garbage wasn't picked up and my containers haven't been replaced for 4 weeks now. I've spent 4 hours over 7 phone calls trying to get a bin and correct service. This monopoly is abusive as they give us incorrect information week after week. My wife tried contacting them because I'm at my wits end and they wouldn't do anything for her either including credit our account in any way. This business is just broke .
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans
- Waste Management - contract renewal