[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]garbage service and customer service

M Aug 08, 2019

4 weeks ago I transferred service to my new address. I was told everything was fine and to use the previous owner's incorrect containers for the first week. My garbage wasn't picked up and my containers haven't been replaced for 4 weeks now. I've spent 4 hours over 7 phone calls trying to get a bin and correct service. This monopoly is abusive as they give us incorrect information week after week. My wife tried contacting them because I'm at my wits end and they wouldn't do anything for her either including credit our account in any way. This business is just broke .

• Waste Management [WM]'s response · Aug 09, 2019

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear this has been your experience and would like to assist. Please email your address to [email protected] subject COMPLAINTS BOARD along with your post and we will look into this immediately. Thank you ^tw

• Resolution Statement