WageWorksIncompetent customer service

J

Have called WageWorks customer service 6 times in the past 2 months. They took money from my paycheck each month, but cannot get the fund transferred to my commuter card. There were a card serial number issue at the beginning and it supposed to be corrected on their system after the first call. But after 2 months with more than 6 phone calls, including taking to a supervisor, they still cannot get their work fixed. My money is accumulating at WageWorks that I cannot reach, not mentioning that I have to take extra few minutes each day to pay my commute at the ticket booth. At the end, I decide to cancel my benefit to stop WageWorks from taking my money each month (they already took 3 months of money from my paycheck) and pray that I will not change job so I will still taking the public transportation and I will get a chance to use the sitting money if WageWorks can ever find a competent worker to get their job done.

• Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional assistance.

Sincerely,

WageWorks Executive Escalation Team

• Cr
    crystalcastles Aug 21, 2012

you know everyone is complaining about wageworks but whose fault is it really?..wageworks? or you all for not reading the fine print?..all the information is provided to you, ..next time, know what youre sighning up for.