Waffle Housecook

Su Aug 08, 2019 Review updated:

My husband and I go to this Waffle House regularly. usually around 6 or 7 in the afternoon. On or around the 29th of July, upon arriving to this location the blond girl who was cooking for us I do believe her name was Darci, was out front taking a break I think and on the phone when we first pulled up we just thought she was smoking a cigarette but when we got out of the car a heavy aroma of marijuana was in the air we just thought it was someone near by. When we got to the door Darci holds the door open for us. once inside we sit and order our meal our waitress has to go get Darci from outside who is still talking on the phone and smoking, when Darci comes inside that same aroma I had smelt when first arriving at this Waffle House was now very strong inside the store. The little girl had no hair net on or a hat like everyone else. In the middle of making our food The was usning her phone and She had to remake my food twice before I got tired of having to send my food back and once she was done cooking she went right back outside. Why is this young girl allowed to work there and do drugs while working. This was the worst experience I've ever had at this Waffle House. Something should be done about this, Waffle House should not have their employees do drugs at work or allow them to get away with it.

Comments

Aug 09, 2019

You sound like an ass. For real do you get a high off writing [censored] comments.