VRL Packers and MoversService

N

I have asked VRL safers and packers to shift my households from Delhi to Mumbai. During my selection process of packers and movers, VRL promised to provide best of their professional service and said they would do the shifting with in 2-3 days.

They also said they would arrange for the dismantling and installation of my electrical applicances such AC, KENT, geyser etc.

At the onset of their service itself, I felt their service lacking professionalism and experience. For each and every issue, I had to make many calls to the person who provided quotation to get the work done.

It has been 5 days and still they have not delivered my households. I have been calling them for past three days and been listening their excuse with a false promise of getting the households next day. I have already wasted 2 of my full working days and am not in a position to know when will my household arrive.

My experience with VRL as you can imagine has been very bad. Considering their lack of professionalism and mistrust, I strongly recommend against VRL packers and movers.

• ashishshuklab Aug 25, 2016

Even I am also a victim of the same packers when we shifted, after that again i transferred from Bangalore to Aurangabad, one of my friend suggested to go through Agarwal packers and movers(DRS Group), I shifted recently in the month of May, we found that they have given excellent service we are very happy with the services

I strongly recommend Agarwal packers and movers(DRS Group) for your any relocation needs, and be aware of fruad companies in the same