Virtual Vocations/telecommuting job assistanceunethical practices

L

For the last few months I have been a member of Virtual Vocations. I paid 49.95, without any results for the numerous job I applied to. Without any notice to me, Virtual Vocations withdrew another $49.95 from my checking on June 7th. When I noticed the withdrawal, I notified Virtual Vocations that I did not appreciate the withdrawal without any prior notification, and by them doing so caused a check to bounce. I added that after this paid subcription expired, I wanted them to deactivate my account because I was not realizing any benefits from my membership. I then tried to log on to their website and explore more jobs. I received a message stating that I had no account, and asked that I pay the membership fee of $49.95. They deactivated my account after collecting the membership fee. I sent them an email through their website demanding my money back or the reactivation of my account. The $49.95 entitles me to several months membership. They did not respond to my email. I placed 3 calls today, 6/15/10, only to reach a recording stating that someone would call me back, no one has responded to my calls. I have since filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. It is under investigation. I don't expect to get my money back, however I did want to warn others about their unethical pratices.