Viagogo — tickets to edinburgh tattoo
I purchase tickets at great expense to Edinburgh tattoo - they are confirmed . But they have not been forwarded to me. Order number [protected] - 2 tickets. I requested they be delivered in Australia by Aug 15n as we are leaving Australia on August 17. No sign and contact emails have all been condescendingly useless. And now I am told by the festival organisers that Viagogo is not an authorised ticket seller for the festival so have I lost my money totally or can you email them to me to show they are real? Or alternately - where can I collect in Edinburgh - I do not have an accommodation address to use to pick up tickets.
I am most disappointed as I have had positive dealing with Viagogo previously - this is awful and I certainly will be letting friends know that this is not a company to deal with. Also - all phone numbers on website are shams. What is this about?
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10