Viagogopick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window

I bought 6 tickets from viagogo at double the face value
i made three orders, two orders delivered, one order put through someone elses door with no signature, luckily they brought to me

the third order was a last minute order for my friends daughter who came over from ireland, when i placed the order it just stated pick up tickets on day as it was a few days before the event.

Naturally like every other site does, you would assume you collect from the venue, on the day i got to the event at 3pm to find out that every other ticket seller, i mean every other getmein, seatwave ticketmaster and all the rest of the reputable ones literally had a box at the pick up point, except viagogo who expect you to get to soho oin a three hour morning window but dont tell you when you buy.

They did not display this on the site before i purchased and did not email me until thursday, i missed the email as they were sending so many, but like i say if you are going to make pick up not from venue with a short window of collection you need to advise customers before they buy

i came from kent it took me nearly two hours and the acts all our girls wanted to see were kicking off at 3.30pm

i called them and there customer service is diabolical as is there internet customer service

please do not ever use these people there are many more much reliable sites, once they have your money they have no further interest in you ive lost £135 and they sols me 6 tickets face value at £417 for just under £800

o