Menu

reviews & complaints

Vgolds Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Vgolds at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Vgolds has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vgolds. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Vgolds complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Vgolds reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
1:32 am EDT

Vgolds Don't send money to this company!

I have purchase several Guild Wars 2 rare items. I never received my stuff so I contacted Vgolds support and was told that they'll resolve my issue and will contact me back in 24 hours. They never did! Next time they said the same thing and said that they need some additional time. Then I told them that I want my money back and they said ok, but we need 24 hours to give you a refund! I already smelled a scam. One day later I contacted Vgolds again and asked about my money and they said sorry we need 24 more hours! Absolute scam!

Read full review of Vgolds
Hide full review

Is Vgolds legit?

Our verdict: Vgolds's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Vgolds may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Vgolds earns 51% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Vgolds assessed by Complaints board with 51% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

Vgolds has claimed the domain name for vgolds.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Vgolds.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several mixed reviews for Vgolds have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Vgolds protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Vgolds has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Vgolds. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Vgolds contacts