Menu
Home Internet Services VegasWorld they started to steal from me

VegasWorld  -  they started to steal from me

Author of the complaint
7:42 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

People, beware and don’t provide your personal info to the scammers from the website www.vegasworld.com. I played on this website and provided my card number, but after that these scammers started to take money from me. I was really upset and tried to stop it, but they ignored all my emails. I cancelled my card already, but I wanted to get all stolen money back. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

42 comments
Jul 26, 2021 9:40 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

One thing that I have noticed. Questions asked. When you aske the questions of ones that are supposed to have the answers, but they have no clue to what goes on in VW. How would you ever expect a correct answer?
The silliness of it all. No wonder players gets upset and angry with Flowplay and VegasWorld. VegasWorld is full of mistakes.

Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Get a screen like this? Delete everything after the .com then enter.

Feb 23, 2021 2:59 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of Game on

Is asking you to enable flash player... Don't do it...

Feb 16, 2021 7:21 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I think most players come here with true issues with Vegasworld, But for all of that. I think it's a pretty cool site... We seem to only speak up about things when things go wrong. I've been playing for 7+ years. In that time I have seen many things.. I have found so many things. Things most players see but never ask why is that a certain way. I for one enjoy the site. The games are what they are. Free time killers. Myself, I was never into the big social aspect of the game. Came here to learn Black Jack. The games are not true to real world play either.. Neither is shooting other players with a fake gun. So, where would you spend all of your fake coins anyway? I've read somewhere that over 7 million people play on the Vegasworld site. I guess it's possible. But don't think so. 7 million ppl [censored]ing and complaining.. No wonder nothing gets fixed... I truly love the site... DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME? I love that line as well.
Lets make an Avi. The purest will gasp...Oh no, ones enough for me... Let's look at things.. Things that we all see so clearly, but never truly see. Let's not [censored] and whine about 6 dollars...Lets have fun...

J
Nov 10, 2019 1:46 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Keeps signing me in with old account wont let me change password ain wont change wont its been 3 days now trying to play again please refund my $16us 150 million $$$$ leaving me with no help all we ekend sucks, even right now having trouble submitting complaint here, my pc is wrking fine on every other site

Dec 27, 2020 7:22 am EST
Replying to comment of JAMIE42069

So many things here, could be so many things... I have the same issue when using Edge as a browser... Even though you change the logon...When refreshing as we often do, Browser reverts back to another logon...I delete history, including passwords, then relog... I use many browsers... Have tried lots...Have many friends that use different browsers... Seems what works fine for some, don't for others...

R
Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am EDT

VW was fun when I started, now it's a humiliating experience. I have spent $$$ on this site and I can tell you once you do that you become a victim. They are munipulating arrogant criminals. I plan on submitting a complaint to the Attourney General.

Feb 16, 2021 5:47 am EST
Replying to comment of Rob Lewis

Why? This site is free to all... I spend as well... But only suckers spend big bucks...I do agree, many things on the site are not right... My biggest problem is the people that play the game. Some of the most nasty people I that I have ever met in my life. With a few nice one mixed in... I think you need to rethink your game play... The games are in most part based on using Charms... Slots are the biggest suck in... I play with and without... Without, you go no where... I take my billions from the game without charms mostly...I use slots only to level up... Now that I'm a level 60. No longer play slots...No need for charms now...Now comes time for the big fake coins to come rolling in... Laughing...RETHINK your game!

N
Aug 19, 2019 11:00 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please tell me why i cant get into vegasworld today

Feb 16, 2021 5:48 am EST
Replying to comment of nanc63

Browser?

T
Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The vegasworld logo comes up. Then a message comes up staying that the game cannot connect with server
http//www.vegasworld.com/fx/
My phone number is [protected]
My email address is [email protected]
Thank you so much for your help with this matter.

Dec 27, 2020 3:16 pm EST
Replying to comment of Tammeyc

This would be a large green box. When this happens. I call these, the dead, the missing in action. Chances are you will never see your AVI again. The strange this is. These missing can be seen logging in by others. When the green box is there. The Avi does show logged on by friends. I play multi and have many dead on my list. This does happen quite a bit. One thing to think about. Most ppl think they need to verify their email associated with an account. This is not true. Once an account is lost. This email is no longer any good. As a rule, I never use a valid email address. You would only need a valid email to contact flowplay. They never really help much anyway. LoL. At sometime I suggest everyone play multi Avi. You see so much more of the game. Weird stuff most never see. Secrets

K
Jan 22, 2019 8:17 pm EST

the background sound affects have disappeared.I had my computer serviced to find out it is coming from your.Your the only app that I don not get sound.

Feb 16, 2021 5:11 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thank God for that. I can't stand that background music .Shut it off 6 years ago... I think it's what drives most players crazy...Check your settings in Vegasworld...

Nov 11, 2018 12:38 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

playing poker i had winning hand gave money to other player hand #[protected] this has happened b4 now im annoyed the game is vegas world

D
Oct 31, 2018 8:37 am EDT

I have lost between 80m-100m playing blackjack when the dealer is showing Ace and it ask for insurance the blackjack screen locks and i lose my bet. I would like a refund please.

Feb 16, 2021 5:14 am EST

Good luck with that. Geeze, That's it? Try a different browser. simple

A
Oct 15, 2018 4:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All I can tell you is that I am online with Vegas World October 8, 2018 at 3:00 pm and I automatically get disconnected with a message that if this continues to happen I am to contact Vegas World Customer Service

Feb 16, 2021 5:16 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Try another Browser. I play on many browsers... Seems they all have separate issues of their own..

Sep 05, 2018 7:38 pm EDT

I would like to know, how do I know how much I won, and how do I claim my winnings?
I paid $20 for 1000 coins, so where the [censored] did my money go. I will get my lawyer and sue your [censored]. This is fuickery. Refund my money or show me how to claim my winnings. I will sue your assess for every [censored]ing penny that you got.

Feb 16, 2021 5:19 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Never pay for coins... This is an old post. Not sure if you are talking about VW. Claim what...?

L
Sep 01, 2018 4:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have not been able to play any games since your new format. I have been a loyal fan and have spent money and have money deducted from my account each month for charms. It tells me to contact customer service which I have done with no response. If I do not get a answer I will contact facebook and consumer protection agency.

Feb 16, 2021 5:20 am EST
Replying to comment of ltre2476

Hope you changed Browers...

W
Aug 21, 2018 2:51 am EDT

When I go to sign in, I get my coins for the day but it doesn't go to the next screen so that I can play slots or bingo. What can I do to get this fixed?

Feb 16, 2021 5:20 am EST
Replying to comment of wicked69

All of these things seem to be brower related. Try other browsers...

B
Aug 20, 2018 8:22 pm EDT

error 191. Taking money without permission every month, STOP NOW,

Feb 16, 2021 5:21 am EST

Call flowplay.

T
Aug 20, 2018 6:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

are you having problems I can not connect to vegas world.

Feb 16, 2021 5:22 am EST

Browser maybe...

L
Aug 20, 2018 1:33 pm EDT

i try to log on and keep getting error message been happening for about a week now

Feb 16, 2021 5:29 am EST
Replying to comment of lilbit344

Big green box? Try different browser... Always have a back up player. Then see if that player can see your primary come online... Have not quit understood why it happens... My missing are seen logged on when this green box shows... I burry them and move on...Not sure it's worth wasting time over. But Browser I find is the biggest issue. Always log out. Closing Browser is easier, but there has to be a reason for the log out screen.

J
Aug 16, 2018 3:11 am EDT

I have tried for 2 days to log on to Vegas World...I keep getting
an error message.
Nothing has changed on my computer.
Please help me restore my service.

Feb 16, 2021 5:30 am EST

Try another Browser...

M
Aug 15, 2018 11:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

In the last week or so you web sight is all jumbled up you can't play any games as everything keeps moving very odd all jumbled up. I spend a lot of my money to play these games you need to fix it up. every color on the screen keeps on moving.

O
Aug 15, 2018 11:54 am EDT

Can't log onto vegas slots keeps asking me Togo to support at [email protected] can you help

Feb 16, 2021 5:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of oronsay

Clear history... Try and load again... Delete everything after the .com...Press enter.

P
Aug 14, 2018 3:59 pm EDT

I play on VW alot and am never paid hen I get free spins

P
Jul 28, 2018 1:34 am EDT

never get pais for free spins

Dec 27, 2020 6:53 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I see nothing wrong here...Until you click continue coins never are added...

Jul 19, 2018 6:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed up to be a monthly VIP. There is no way to cancel it.

Jul 19, 2018 6:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Just great. Does that mean they are going to take me for 6.99 every month and there is no way to stop it.

Feb 16, 2021 5:07 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of cferretmom

Call them, They will stop it.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

25 complaints