Vatterott College — miss billing, hostile enviornment, break contract
i with drew from vatterott college after witnessing an altecation between an instuctor (steve horne) and a student. the instructor was verbally assulting the student and threw things around the room. this left us with out an instuctor. i left and informed steve that i would not be returning. vatterott had me come in cause they didn't want to lose another student, at the time i was having trouble with day care for my child so thry insisted that i sign a leave of absence, so i followed thier advise. i was contacted a while later and i told them that i wasn't returning. vatterott then sent a letter saying i owed them money and threatend to take further action if i didn't pay, i didn't understand where this had came from when i was told that i was completely coverd between my grants and loans. i had them send me a copy of the bill from begining to end and i feel that they had over charged from the contracted first year expence to the amount billed, i also feel that vatterott was in breach of contract by failing to provide an instructor for that period of time, and for allowing that kind of behavior.
More Vatterott College Complaints & Reviews
- Vatterott College - Poor education, companies will not hire graduates
- Vatterott College - Low Quality of Education
- Vatterott College - Scam and lies
- Vatterott College - Bad Instructor
- Vatterott College - Lies, Poor Education, Unqualified Instructors
- Vatterott - Crappy Education
- Vatterott College - Ripped off, over - charged, mislead
- Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers - hvac class
- Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers - education
- Vatterott Education Center, Dallas - Being overcharged for poor education.