valuemax.comMagazine that I didn't order

D Review updated:

I received a magazine called MONEY which I didn't order. I called their customer service and was told that an order had been placed thru valuemax.com. Tried to contact them at [protected] and was told to visit their website. I haven't ordered any magazines online and have a low income. I need help canceling this subscription that I never ordered. Can you be of assistance? I am very frustrated at this point and definitely feel this is a scam.

Dianne Buttermore

• Yo
    Yolanda mesecher Feb 02, 2021

Cancel any orders that have been coming to my mail box ; I did not order any magazines ;
    My add ; yolanda mesecher 1017 west 12 st
    Medford oregon 97501 ; I have been reciving people’s magazines I did not order they need to be stop asap thank you ; I better not be charged for any
    Magazines you have been sending out ;

• Jw
    jwalker Jun 17, 2009

Try ValueMags.com
    I started receiving a magazine I didnt' order.
    Found out I was searching for ValueMax and getting nowhere.

• Di
    Dianne Buttermore Apr 16, 2009

After trying to reach ValueMax by phone numerous times, I finally got a person and explained that I hadn't ordered MONEY magazine, etc. After checking that purchase, I was told that it was a FREE subscription from a purchase that I had made. This was a surprise to me as I hadn't received any notification of this "gift". Since I have no interest in this Magazine, I had already put a hold on it from the magazine directly. It was their subscription department who informed me that this had gone thru ValueMax originally.

Because of this new information, I am withdrawing my complaint. Hopefully, this matter has been resolved.

I am very happy to have found this forum for complaints. It is a great reference. Thank you,

Dianne Buttermore

• La
    lanna Apr 15, 2009

I just got an eamil from valuemax that said they will charged my credit card unless I cancel. I', going to the police tomorrow and give hem this scam information and there [protected]. I'm afraid if I call this 888 number it could be a huge long distance number that they will chage through my long distance phone. You have to call this number to cancel. this a SCAM.