valuemax123 / Miles-Kimballgogus charges on my credit card

D Review updated:

I purchased three small address books from Miles-Kinball in February. These were online purchases. This caused, without my knowledge or consent, for charges of $19.95 a month to be placed on my credit card. I called Miles-Kimball and they say it is not their problem, that I signed up for this service after I bought from them. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY SHOPPING SERVICE FROM THEM!!! This is a SCAM! Watch out if you buy from Miles Kimball Company, 250 City Center, Oshkosh, WI 54906. They do not safeguard their customers financial information. Miles-Kimball caused these fraudulent charges. BEWARE OF MILES-KIMBALL!

• I too was taken advantage of by this same type of scam. I was charged 14.99 monthly on my card. I didn't contact Miles Kimball, but contacted thier co-conspirator. Great Fun or something like that. I was able to cancel the charge, but I am not optimistic about a refund. I did find out how the scam works though. They ask you when ordering on line if you would like to get a coupon for a rebate on your purchase. If you are foolish enough to say yes, you are signed up. Nice! I have requested a full refund as this went on for a few months before I figured out what was going on. I wont order from Miles Kimball again. I have searched the internet to find a way to complain, but that doesn't seem to be a department they put any resources in.

• Mi
    miles_kimall_fraud Jun 09, 2010

We got taken also, same explantion from miles kimball not there fault. I filed a complaint with the FBI to me it is bank fraud. It is easy to do online. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

• Ba
    Barbara Roush Dec 13, 2018

Order # SO217307633
    Shipped to Barbara Roush
    2342 SE 18th CIR
    Ocala, FL 34471
    The coconut snowballs looked old and light yellow. Upon tasting one of them I found it to be very hard and chewy. As for the filled double honey ovals there wasn't any filling only a very chewy center. I was very disappointed with these two candies.