Value Plus — Scam
Doing my taxes and looking at my bank statement. I had noticed that Value Plus had been taking out $24.95 but had rationalized it was something else. Yesterday I phoned the company [protected] and talked with a woman who offered nothing. Finally after my becoming increasingly angry she offered that maybe I had purchased something in Oct. of 2009. I did look at my bank statement and that is when it all started. I have no information about purchasing anything. What to do...well I called the bank, changed my card, stopped payment on the company and filed a complaint with the Fraud dept. of the bank. I will also go to the bank in person and follow up on this. I was going to call and demand my money be returned, but having read all your complaints, I see that would be futile. I may go to the Better Business Bureau. They actually took over $400. I wish I had caught it sooner and this is a lesson for me also. It is really disgusting that scams like this can get away with hitting so many people. We need to be alert. 9
More Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN - Do not let this company scam you!
- Wc Value Plus - V - Unauthorized charges
- valueplusonline.com - No such website!
- valueplusonline.com - gift card
- Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen - Promises not kept!
- Value Plus - Address and cant stop this better not bill me
- Sem Value Plus - Sem value plus membership unauthorised deduction of $24.5 monthly
- Wc Value Plus / Wc Essentials - Recurring Illegal Use of Debit Card
- WC Value Plus - Stealing my money!
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges of 19.95 from debit account