Value City FurnitureCharge too much for delivery

T

I have purchased several pieces from Value City Furniture in the past. I had a couple problems with a few but they were quick to rectify it. This last trip to the showroom only made me change my mind in purchasing there now. All I wanted this time was one simle accent chair. Its under $100. Yet, they charge a delivery fee of $100 as well. What??? Thats absurd. It only told me one thing: I will never buy from them again. If they want to bring in new customers and keep the old, then get rid of the delivery charge. I will definitely go elsewhere where they dont charge a fee.

• Em
    EMill Jun 19, 2010

I agree, in fact, the feul companies should get rid of feul prices. Insurance companies should stop charging for insurance. Those awful delivery guys should stop asking for paychecks. They should stop buying furniture pads and straps to protect my furniture. Send that savings straight to me.