Valore BooksNever received check for textbooks

Sold college textbooks (in excellent condition) back to Valore Books. They sent check ($1.02) for book they received on 01/17/14 immediately. I have never received check for $110.78 for the textbbooks they received on 01/13/14. I have sent numerous e-mails and receive one reply on Feb 18th that they were following up and contact me within 7 business days. This is now 03/17, and NOTHING! DO NOT BUY from these people, and NEVER sell back books to them! They are frauds!

• Ga
    GaChick2014 Apr 03, 2014

I just sold books to valore and am currently awaiting payment. Called them and the rep said my check was on the way but could take 7-21 business days to come. Hopefully they will come soon. Reading these comments has me a little nervous.

• Pa
    paulad59 Jun 05, 2014

I sold two books to Valorebooks. They said they are paying me for the least expensive one. I know there was nothing wrong with either book. How do we as consumers know they are telling the truth? I am so angry. That is so wrong.