Vacuums & Thingsowner is rude discourteous, does not honour warranty of products sold

R Jun 18, 2019

I purchased a brand new Flter Queen hose Aug/17 when I called the BC Office the phone listed for Filter Queen Vacuums this has a 2 year warranty. The person at Vacuum & Things will not honour this warranty. I took my vacuum into his store in Aug/17 to be checked and to replace the hose and the connector of the electric head. It was a cost of &508.00 I have used the machine approx 4 times as it is back up for central vac and we are only in residence 4 months of the summer here on Howe Island.
I have called this person who did the work as well as purchasing a brand new hose to ask for the name and number of his Mississauga salesperson which he refuses to do.
If the parent company states the warranty on said hose is 2 years why will this not be replaced.
The only invoice I have been given was a bill back in August 2017 but it is not detailed. Please advise as this person is very difficult and very rude to deal with he hung up the phone in mid conversation.