Vacations direct UsaSCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Okay, be very careful before you give away your money to this company. They sound really good on the phone, making you believe their a Christian based company. There's a lot of people out there who use Christ as their crutch. Their so believable, it's scarey.

What they do is tell you how their going to market your timeshare and aggressively get it sold or rented in 90 day cycles. Ask them how they can prove to you how their marketing takes place. Have them email or fax you a signed document showing proof that they have the ability to sell or rent your timeshare. They haven't been in business for four years either. www.orlando.bbb.org that will show you that company was taken over by some Middle eastern's who are Rani, and Mark Harb. The company really just started from scratch back in the summer is 2008. Their using anything to make money for themselves, using good marketing tools to make you believe their simple brochures they send out to business people at conventions are going to market your timeshare aggressivley enough to make you money. These people are good at what they do, so beware! They will con you real well if your not careful. There hasnt been enough time that's gone by for people to start having real complaints because they just say, well we told you it might take up to a year or so to get it rented or sold. Yeah right. YOU'D BE LUCKY AND I MEAN LUCKY 777 IF YOU GOT ANYTHING OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARE FROM THESE PEOPLE. THE BIG CORPORATIONS ARENT GOING TO waste their time, nor have they. HAVE THEM PROVE TO YOU BY ONE SIMPLE CONTRACT THAT TOOK PLACE OF ONE CORPORATION THAT HAS RENTED FROM THEM. ASK THEM TO WHITE OUT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IF THEY TRY TO PULL SOME B.S THAT THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THE CONSUMERS RIGHTS. BE AWARE OF YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU UPFRONT ANYWHERE FROM $499- 1299. MOSTLY JUST $699, $799, AND $899 DEALS. THEIR SALES REP'S ARE RECIEVING COMMISSION ONLY THEREFORE THEY TRY TO GET YOU "SOLD" AT EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE. GOOD LUCK. DONT BE FOOLISH, DONT BE FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE. THERE'S A MARK HARB, JEFF HARB, CARISSA, AND AMONG OTHERS.

More Vacations direct Usa Complaints & Reviews

• St
    stratfordmom Jul 18, 2016

We to got told that they had someone interested already in our timeshare and that it would be sold within 90 days or we would get our money back we are now going on 8 months and nothing. Plus they never return emails and it is hard to get a hold of people! Don't EVER use this company!!!

JAY CROSE Oct 28, 2012

I have a free advice for all you so called "victims" HANG UP THE PHONE, SIMPLE AND EASY, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Bv
    bviddles Apr 13, 2011

I received NO responses to inquiries after my payment was made. Frustrating to say the least. Buyer Beware!

Fraudaintsexy Mar 24, 2011

For those employee's wishing to avoid prosecution by the State of Florida, you may contact me at [protected]. Again, if we have to come find you with an arrest warrant, it may be a bit to late. Thanks for listening...

Fraudaintsexy Mar 24, 2011

I am a detective with the Orlando Police Department in Orlando, Florida. If you have been scammed by this company, please contact me at [email protected] THIS IS NOT a legitimate company. We have an active investigation on the company presently. They are an "advance fee" scam and use a dirty pitch at several boiler rooms controlled by the group. For those employee's posting to this, you may wish to contact me before I contact you. Just athought...

coach hank4362 Nov 16, 2010

I thank you for the information ''lilian1226''. I also was a victim of these scandalous companies 2-4 times, including Vacation Direct USA. These companies contacted me told about a buyer, i gave them $2, 350.00 And nothing ever happened. I enrolled with Resort Recover just last month and already have received my cancellation letter from the resort and looking forward to a partial refund from the resort thanks to Resort Recover. Never the less the agents at Resort Recover are always there to answer any of my questions. Never again should anyone have to pay out to any scandalous companies. Thank you Resort Recover!

• Li
    lilian1226 Oct 11, 2010

well i gave this same company 1, 050 a yr ago and they did nothing for me right now if this is of any help i hired resort recover so they can help me cancel my contract and they did and i got some money back in case anybody wants to contact them their website is resortrecover.com good luck every one

• Li
    livininflorida Aug 20, 2010

I used to work here. This place IS a scam. I quit soon after finding out that nothing is never sold, and Ranni sits backs and laughs on a pile of your money and his empty fruit cups.

I repeat, if you give your money to this company, you will loose it. They are nothing but a big fat scam.

Ask to speak with Fabian and ask him how many people he has ripped off.

ConstanceFoy Jul 06, 2010

If you are a vitim please contact the following department for assistances. I'm comment 100% to see that this company and the workers are held accounable for returning all the money that they have recieved. So if it sound like I am ANGRY, you are correct because it's not about the money, it's about honest! So I hope each of you would call the Attorney General Office at [protected]. Also call or go online and place a complaint with Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services at [protected]. If you would like to file the complaint online the e-mail address is www.800helpfla.com.

• Lt
    LtnParis Jun 30, 2010

Let me be clear - this company VACATIONS DIRECT USA (http://vacationsdirectusa.net) is just another SCAM. I am not a former employee of this company, but I am a regular customer.
    I signed up and paid my fee with return guarantee. Everything looked fine means we had regular contacts with them (because we called them for status updates). We got a bit nervous because they were asking us to lower the price we ask for our time share several times.
    Finally we gave up and ask for our money back. They told us to send in a letter with all paper work and similar to some previous people now they went dead. Means phones are not working anymore and we successfully consider us scammed by those criminals.
    Unfortunately this industry is probably 99% +++ criminals and to find the one and only fair company is probably impossible.
    There might be a few people who got lucky and their time share got sold, but if not - never expect anyone to work their [censor] off for the money you gave them.

• St
    Stacymomof3 Jun 28, 2010

I believe that I have been scammed as well by Vacations Direct USA, Inc. They contacted me in November 2009 and stupidly I agreed for them to market my time share. I recently (in April 2010) decided that my 90 days was up and I wanted my refund. Well I finally got in touch with the company and they told me to e-mail them my info and they would start the 60 day process of refunding my $895. Well now it is nearly July and I have not heard anything from them and tried to call and all the numbers are conviently disconnected now. SCAM--ya think???? HELP!!! I need my money back.

• Em
    emmyjo11 Jun 23, 2010

We signed a contract with them on March 16, 2010.
    Have tried to call them and e-mail them with no reply.
    Finally got an e-mail reply that apologized and said to please call
    Fabian Flefiel at VACA DIRECT USA, INC at [protected].
    As of today, all the numbers we have for them do not work including Fabian
    Flefiel's. Have no idea what to do now.

ConstanceFoy Jun 20, 2010

There is something we can do. Just Thursday I filed a police report at my local police department against VD/USA. I was told to do so by the local offical from St Mary Florida. They will foward my report to the offical there and then an investigation will began. I will not stop until my money is return to me plus any addition cost I accur. But please file a police report first.

• Di
    dianathomas Jun 20, 2010

We also are being ripped off by Vacation Direct. It has been well over the 90 days full money back guarantee promise that was made in their contract to us. When we try to contact them there is no
    response. After much time spent we were finally given a name: Fabian Flefiel [protected],
    whose voice mail if usually full. We have left 2 messages with no response from him.
    IS THERE NOT A WAY TO GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE TO SHUT THEM
    DOWN AND PREVENT OTHER INNOCENTS FROM BEING ROBBED?

• Gy
    gyr May 19, 2010

I also agree, this company has taked money from us to rent our timeshare points. It has been over 90 days. There has been no calls from the company and they are not answering the calls placed to them. All calls are answered via voice mail, they do not identify themselves as Vacations Direct USA, just customer service. DO not do business with them.

Angry Customer1 May 18, 2010

I also paid them $1000.00 and signed a contract with them. I was told that after 90 days I would get my money back if they do not rent my property. Well, I have been trying to get a hold of them for the last 3 weeks and the phone goes straight to voicemail. I have been calling [protected] and [protected] and I have left numerous messages and no one has returned my call. Their fax number is disconnected and there is no way for me to get a hold of them. How do I get my money back does anyone know? I really cannot give up $1000 just like that

margaretm617 May 12, 2010

Your problem sounds like mine! I am afraid we may both be out of our money. What recourse do we have?

Margaret
    [email protected]

ConstanceFoy May 06, 2010

I agree, this company was given $600.0o from me to rent my timeshare. It has been 90 days, now they are not answering the phone . They are very rude people. SO LISTEN UP TAKE IT FROM EVERY PERSON THAT HAS WRITTEN IN AVOID VACATION DIRECT USA, all are LIARS!

Ann Winkles Apr 14, 2010

I was contacted by this company about the sale of my timeshar. I was told I had to pay $2050.00 for title search and the closing would be within 30 to 60 days. The money was paid, I had my contract number and was waiting to hear from them. I called today to see what the status is on it and all the phone numbers have been changed. Scam... Scam... Sacm...

• Lb
    LBL Apr 05, 2010

Vacation DIrect is a SCAM, no ands, ifs, or buts about it. When I talked to them on the phone they said they guaranteed that they could rent my vacation property within 90 days and that if they did not, I would receive a full refund. That was a LIE. They did not rent my property within 90 days and I still have not gotten my money back. I initiated a dispute with my credit card company, but after talking with them I do not expect to get this money back. For anyone who is considering signing a contract with Vacations Direct, DO NOT DO IT! The only thing you will be doing is throwing your money down the drain. Don't make the same mistake I did.

• Ky
    kyleb Mar 28, 2010

I have a friend who used to work there, and he was actually going to hook me up with a job. He quit because of how morally wrong this company is. The salesmen are paid on commission, and tell you any upfront price that they want, talking it up and making the deal seem legitimate. Afterward, they connect to you another legal representative who takes a verbal agreement to the contract and after, they never call you back. Great company.

• Pa
    patty g Mar 23, 2010

I am somewhat skeptical at this point with this company which is what provoked me to look at this website. I gave them $779 just short of 3 months ago. When I signed up, they said they usually have a property rented within 30 to 45 days. After not hearing anything from them, I decided to start calling them. What I find concerning is that everytime I call I get a greeting of "hello, may I help you", instead of answering the phone "vacations direct". Also, they seem to be confused as to wether or not I am trying to rent or sale. They must not be to aggressively trying to rent it. I asked them about the guarntee and they said after 90 days if you don't rent you can then write a letter to ask for a refund which will then take another 45 to 60 days! So it seems to me like they are just taking peoples money for about 6 months doing god knows with it and then giving it back. Or at least hopefully giving it back. I am very nervous and am seriously questioning there validity.
    patty

• We
    Well Versed Mar 04, 2010

WOW, one day, two responses. How does mail run that fast ? Numbers are going to speak volumes. I have never had to deal with people like this but I believe this will become a hobby. HEY SANTA, I'll call Sun. 3-8 -10 4 between 4:15 and 4:30.
    THANKS !!!
    These kind people at - VD -USA have opened the wrong door, not to mention the trusting public caught by Dillon's stated ability and intelegence level. Old friends with alot of power, the potential of new friends, with a true desire for justice, thanks. To all you wonderfull people at VD, thank for the opportunity to play a game you aren't quite ready for. Keep it coming. PLEASE CONTACT -- EARL KEARNS C/O ---- KEARNS APPRAISAL INC. PO 1380 WALKERTOWN N.C. 27051

• We
    Well Versed ! Mar 03, 2010

I personally feel these positive reports are employees trying lie even more as an effort to appear as if they have some kind of morals. Dillon, Chris, etc, to protect whatever morals they are pretending to have. Digital recorders are designed to help some of us to get through some tough days. Vacations Direct -VD - sounds more like what you will end up with, was so excited to recieve a request for their services they dropped their guard. This is going to be pure entertainment. Recordings go a long way, not to mention sometimes it's who you know.!!!
    PLEASE CONTACT ------ EARL KEARNS C/O KEARNS APPRAISAL INC. WALKERTOWN N.C. 27051

These kind people at - VD -USA have opened the wrong door, not to mention the trusting public caught by Dillon's stated ability and intelegence level. Old friends with alot of power, the potential of new friends, with a true desire for justice, this is going to be fun. To all you wonderfull people at VD, thank for the opportunity to play a game you aren't quite ready for.

• At
    Att-Pat Feb 09, 2010

Let me clarify a few things. First of all the original complaint that named the owners names was done by a former employee that was FIRED! by Vacations Direct USA, Inc because she used to lie to the customers all the time. She is irate due to the fact that her last check was not issued to her because of these complaints. Just like when you sell something whether it is on autotrader to sell your car, or hiring a realtor to sell your house, your property can be sold in a week or in a month. The whole trick to this is to hire a company that will perform their service that they say they will. Most timeshare resale companies list thier client's property on their company's website, charge a fee and then it is up to God or whatever higher power there is for the client's unit is to be sold.
    Also please be aware that there is a scam going on with a company called Vacations Direct in Ormond Beach, Florida whos owner is a Miss Sara Sweeney. They have tried numerous times to coherse clients by giving Vacations Direct USA out of Lake Mary, Fl the blame for its infidelities.
    Please know that Vacations Direct USa Inc, is an upstanding company, does what they say. I am happy to say this because as a former Attorney General law enforcement officer and currently a practicing attorney, I can put this company out of business with one phone call. Fortunately I never had to do that because they kept their word on everything, that I went ahead and listed my other 2 weeks with them. They have triple thumbs up in my book.

• Mi
    Mike Williams jr Feb 02, 2010

They took on my property and it took 74 days to get my check. it was a little below what they told me but i was very happy.

• Fo
    fotene70 Jan 22, 2010

Please do not give your money to this company. I sign the contract under false pretenses. Matt Richards on their sales team told me after 90 days that if they didnt sell my properties I would get 100% of my money back. Well once I called them after my 90 days were up guess what they told me. THAT THE CONTRACT WAS NONREFUNDABLE!!! Their sales people lie!!! Even the Customer service manager Darren told me that Matt admitted that he told me that and they still didnt refund me my money. Just like the previous person who filed a complaint, the only customer service rep I usually get is Dillon. VERY RUDE!!! The only way we get updates is if I call. I have left multiple messages for the manager Darren and he still hasnt called me back. 1/22/10, I called again and spoke to another "Manager", again runaround and more lies. All they offered me is to lower the price of my timeshare so it will sell. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! I just wanted my money back and they said nonrefundable again even though it states no where on the contract that it is NONREFUNDABLE!!! Please stay clear of this company. I am considering legal action myself and calling my credit card company to dispute charges since I was told refundable!!!

• Dw
    DWT0513 Jan 19, 2010

This organization is a SCAM. Please keep your money.

• Ct
    C. TREASE Oct 27, 2009

I JUST SIGNED UP. MY UPFRONT FEE WAS $795, OF COURSE 100% REFUNDABLE IF NOT SOLD WITHIN 90 DAYS. DID ROBERT JONES (ABOVE COMMENT) GET HIS UPFRONT FEE BACK BECAUSE IT TOOK SIX MONTHS? I'M NERVOUS.

• Cw
    cwbill1 Oct 15, 2009

I am considering listing my timeshare with this company and am trying to get information about them. I am just a little leary of spending the money upfront. Any information about them would be helpful. Please also tell me what your relationship with them is. Thanks

jay wright Jul 30, 2009

Vacations Direct USA sold my timeshare recently in 47 days from the time I signed up with them. They were able to fulfill their contract by securing me the minimum amount that they guaranteed me. They had an offer for me in approx 2 weeks and we closed on the property about a month later. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to sell their timeshare.

Fred Hinds Jul 17, 2009

What sounds like a scam must be a scam.

• Bi
    Bill May 04, 2009

I work at a competitor in the industry and I know for a fact this comment was made by someone who use to work at Vacations Direct USA and started their own company which I work for. He made the comment because Vacation Direct is their # one competitor. So it is not true. This happens all the time in these unregulated complaint boards.

Ron May 01, 2009

she is a scam stay away

Comments

Ron May 01, 2009

Are task force is all over this company there a scam / here name is SARA SWEENEY, Tax EIN Number [protected], Tax SSN Number [protected], bank wear the money gos RIVERSIDE NATIONAL BANK
    Routing Number ([protected]), Account Number ([protected]) Bank phone [protected]
    Birth Date 12/01/1981 stay far away -

Robert Jones Apr 28, 2009

I truly disagree with this complaint! this company sold my timeshare within 6 months and got my asking price. The whole procedure went smooth. I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family! But beware of the listing companies they did scam me.