Timeshare Complaints & Reviews

Timeshare timeshare customer service

I was at your Orlando location west gate resort and spa from 2018 august 3rd to the 11th.The stay was great my problem and complaint was with the timeshare presentation.My presentation was at 7:30 August 6th no it's or buts had to be their or else fine for 300 dollars.The problem with that I already had my park tickets Monday Tuesday and Wednesday.Now it was fine until the presentation instead of 90 minutes turn to be 3 hours long which we already had explain the lady that was doing the presentation we have to go we have people waiting for us to go to one of the Disney parks she completely ignored us and said you will be fine no worries.That really aggravated me and my wife so we continue even though the 90 minutes had finished.Now she takes us to another part of the resort where you got tons of people with representatives which was very annoying, loud, sounded like you where in the stock exchange place so annoying.Here comes the good part so we told her not interested at the moment it wasn't a good time for us she insisted of why not is a good deal etc...bla, bla, bla.she don't leave we haven't finished she comes back with another guy shakes my hand oh your from Chicago are you a Cubs fan bla, bla, bla he was jittery and happy mentioned if I was interested in timeshare something just open up at a good price bla, bla, bla and still said no not a good time, what happen next ticked me of real good he just got up and walked away without saying a freaking word what kind of customer service is that.I got up told the representative we have to go she no sit down were not done I said no she said sorry you have to their watching us to see that I'm explaining to you what's going kind of BS is that so I sit so we could finish and guess what?Here comes another lady with the same s... Something just open up at a good price still the answer is the same now at this time the first representative is by the hallway and just gave one look and left so outta all 3 people that supposedly took care of us with this thing you called pitch people none of them said thanks for your time or a good by very very disappointed in west gate.Finally we're done we are free to go so we leave and guess who's pissed of my family and the guest that were with us to go to the park west gate ruined my whole week.My name is Juan by the way

Timeshare Custom Vacations Mexico scam

The Custom Vacations Mexico scam is basically another example of timeshare fraud in Mexico. Custom Vacations Mexico scammed me for over $20, 000 (United States Dollars) last April. I cannot complain enough about their poor services and even poorer morals. They claim to have the most advanced rental system that the vacation industry has ever seen. What they do have is the most advanced rip off artists the timeshare industry has ever seen. Every time that I contact them I am told that they are simply overwhelmed and that's why my request is taking so long. I paid over $20, 000 dollars and was promised a ROI within 3 months, six months later I have received nothing. I can´t believe that Custom Vacations Mexico scammed me and that I fell into their little fraudulent trap. Do not do anything with this company, they will not rent your weeks.

• Su
    susan_1977_iranzo Oct 24, 2013

Timeshare fraud warning! Custom Vacations Mexico scammed me too. They told me they could rent my timeshare with a week using their cutting edge renting system. It was all just a lie, they are yet to rent my weeks and I am yet to receive any of the promised income. Steer clear of this timeshare rental business, Custom Vacations Mexico is a scam.

Andrew Karigan Dec 31, 2014

I am a member of VIDA which is the Grand Mayan Resorts. I own 3 “Grand Luxxe” level weeks per year. Last year (2014), I used 2 weeks and wanted to sell my 3rd week. I contacted Ivan Segal, Member Services, at The Grand Mayan in Cabo San Lucas. Ivan emailed me a “Property Managers” PDF which listed 3 vacation rental companies. I was on the phone with Ivan and he recommended using Golf Network by CVM. I contacted this company and spoke to a lady named Emma. She said that there was a one-time fee of $599.00 plus tax so about $650.00 total. I paid this by credit card and she emailed me a contract with this company which was dated October 25, 2013. I authorized Emma to sell one of my 2014 weeks. She told me that they would and keep me informed. I contacted them twice since and spoke to Emma again. She said that they did not sell the week yet. I recently contacted this company and found that no one answered the phone there. I checked their websites and they were no longer active. I sent 3 emails and none of them were responded to. I contacted VIDA reservations and explained my situation. I was told by a gentleman there that other members had also complained about this company. VIDA recommended this company first amongst the 3 that they sent me. I am very frustrated and angry and feel ripped off of not only $650.00 but also lost one of my 2014 weeks. I could have gone through other means to sell that week or use it myself. The current maintenance fee is $1085.00 per week. Therefore, I am out over $1700.00 for 2014. Does anyone have any recourse? The only thing that that VIDA representative kept repeating is “Yes, I understand sir” which he said at least 5 times but offered no other help or info. Thank you for any help or guidance available.

Timeshare fraud

I was contacted and talked into taking this company up on buying my timeshare. He said they bought all kinds of timeshares. This was in the spring a couple of years ago, and said we would close in Oct. Well, Oct came and went and as I tried to contact them, they just went away and I had no way to contact him. The times I was able to contact him, he said they were just waiting for funding to buy up the timeshare.
My husband has since died and I am on a fixed income which was been cut in half by his death. I am really trying to get rid of these timeshares.

James Sharp Mar 09, 2013

my name is James and I work for vo financial. We specialize in helping people who are victims of timeshare fraud, misrepresentation, and predatory lending practices. If you have felt that you have been lied to, misled, or if you have received dishonest sales tactics with respect to your ownership please call me at 812-205-2899 ext. 109. I can take your complaint, and then we can see what we can do to help you financially. we offer several different services and there is nothing to pay to start your complaint with us. we are the worlds largest timeshare, research and resolution firm in the world and we are happy to help anyone who feels like they have been victimized by the timeshare developers.

• Sh
    Sheryl Snyder Apr 09, 2013

Vo Financial owners Ashley and Adam Lacerda and other employees have been indicted by the FBI on many counts of mail and wire fraud and money laundering. The charges state that they have swindled people out of $3 MILLION. They are facing a federal trial in July 2012. Read all about it at Justice. gov; they changed their name from VO Group to VO Financial right after they were all arrested and charged. Do not give them any money.

Timeshare Fraud/Scam

We have been scammed, lied to, taken advantage of, etc, etc, etc by Grand Crowne. Two GC employees in Branson, Mo told us the sales staff at Pigeon Forge lied to us. I have their names. One has been with GC for many years, (or so they said.) But, I have called several times and asked for him and he answered the phone. We have NEVER been able to use this thing when or where we wanted. Oh, we also tried the "make your reservations a year in advance trick, , too". What a joke. We're in our sixties and cannot take vacation due to paying hundreds of dollars each month on this atrocity I will not allow something like this to take advantage of me.. We're ready to do something about this mess. I have tons of ammunition and information to make this happen. This has become my priority. Oh, by the way, GC has an employee who is running blocker on this website, to try and disspell the severity of what they are doing. I WILL NOT BE DETERRED. To discuss this, call me at : 205.542.5232. Remember, there is strength in numbers, so, let's go after them...

• Br
    Brian Barry Aug 20, 2008

I was pitched by this company to offer my timeshare for sale or rent. The prices quoted as being available to me were much higher than the market value and aroused my suspicion. The upfront fee was sizable and the whole thing seemed suspicious. When i cited complaints on this site, I was told that they were probably posted by "disgruntled employees" i checked with one person listed and this was not the case.

• Va
    Vangie Jan 06, 2009

I've talked to Chris Nielsen in regards to my timeshare. I'm trying to sell it and he said that he will and I paid $599.00 since 2006. I have not gotten any phone calls or status on my timeshare. Please help.

• Ha
    HazardTJ Aug 11, 2009

I don't appreciate being called from a machine. If I was interested in selling, I'd put it out there. It's rude and unprofessional to have automated unsolicited calls for sales. I will never consider them in the future based on the impression I got just from that call. I don't know how they got my number but it's not okay to call me. I'm on the "do not call" list plus I have no idea who they are. I've never purchased from them. Ok that's all I have to say.

• Ki
    kingdavid2009 Oct 30, 2009

For those who want to file complaints re timeshare fraud, we were adviced to get a good lawyer and we can call Fair Trade Commision Thru their toll free number. You can get the number in the net. If you grow in number, class suit will be filed againts the company.

• Lo
    longhood Sep 03, 2010

A representative from TImeshare Solutions became verbally abusive towards me and repeatedly called my house when I refused to sell my timeshare.

• Me
    Member For Life Dec 04, 2010

You need to just donate your timeshare. I used http://www.timesharesforcharity.org The have a good process to help you get out of the timeshare and help a charity of your choice. To many scams out there than to keep trying to sell it. Good Luck

• Do
    Donna in South Texas Mar 18, 2013

I have been scam and I would like to speak with the person who wrote this article. I also seen others on the internet site Rip Off that have experience the same. We are stronger in numbers. I tried to contact the number listed but state voice mail has not been set up. I need help.

• Wd
    wdkempf May 08, 2014

Has anyone found a way to cancel with this parasitic company?

• I was just scammed by Grand Crown Resorts in Pigeon Forge Tn 3/12/15 Please call me if you have, 931-627-5785 I live here and they prayed upon me and lied to me because I have a aneurism in my aorta just diagnosed and iI wanted to spend my last times with 13 grandkids and our children other wise couldn't afford to do this, they lied said they could get us a vacation 1st week of June 2015 they said we will call you back with the place on the beach, they never did called 2 wks later said what was those dates again they let our time to cancel go by, by promising they was booking it, now we are locked in and couldn't go to the beach until maybe Oct, in the winter and kids back in school, they sent me a paper to cancel a month later and i turned in books but never got membership. card, yes I have the names of the two that lied to us also call me ! they are crooks, I have a lot more to tell about this call me send me your name e mail be glad to talk to you I am going to the state of tn where they get their licenses to sell and show my medical condition also they didn't care, just about the money, now my health insurance is going to be canceled end of June, ! they sent me a bill to pay $708.00 maintenance fees for 2015 and 2016, and cant afford this and not have anything, Lets work together and stop this, I talked to their fiance office today to cancel this said they would not, and had even had me send material back a month later and send them certified letter i was cancelling even after they knew the date i bought and the time had passed to cancel them . I have spoke to an attorney also, so lets get this out here ! Linda, Harold Otto Sevierville TN 37862 DON'T BUY FROM CAPITAL RESORTS IN PIGEON FORGE TN, BIG SCAM CALL ME ! GOING TO THE STATE BOARD AND ON TV IF I HAVE TO !

Timeshare la jolla matzatan bad sales practices

I am truly sorry to have found this website this late. my wife and i were lured into purchasing an upgraded contract with la jolla… we originally had purchased nearly 7000 about 2 years ago we only went there to look at the place since it was in construction when we first bought. We clearly told efrein our sales guy that we were ok and satisfied with the original contract we had but he insisted we listened more about the new programs and had alfredo joining our table for further explanation. He was the one whom offered the purchase of our other timeshares 5 total to la jolla and buy theirs to have only one contract, since we were complaining about the royal villas where we were staying, his proposal included the purchase of our 5 timeshares for cash…. We were supposed to receive the funds the following month over 200k and with that money we were to pay their timeshare. We gave in and signed the agreement. That evening efrein helped us to pack our stuff and took us to la jolla to spend the rest of our stay…. Next morning while having breakfast alfredo came to sit with us, talked for few moments about how the money from the purchase of our 5 timeshares was going to be transferred to our account. Alfredo keep making lots of emphasis on how much we would have to pay in taxes to mexico government, about 19k. Wisely, alfredo proposed to pay that for us in exchange to upgrade our contract for the same amount plus related fees of course. We ended up purchasing from them about 60k, after all we would be in the upper level! We made 140k plus ended with all the maintenance fees involved with each of the timeshare weeks we owned. We were so excited that made a horrible mistake, we recommended a couple that had about the same issues we had with our old timeshares to go and see la jolla resort. The worst and painful truth is that they ended up buying a large contract as well, we feel so guilty. Our life has become stressful and we find hard to avoid regretting day after day to have ever visited la jolla.

When we went back home couple of weeks later we started to be terribly anxious over the matter and googled the la jollas name. we found the real la jolla. We were in so much frustration that I wasn’t able to sleep that night, we emailed them to say we realized they had fooled us. Next morning alfredo phoned in response to our email and said that he hated to be called a liar and that we should be more careful with the way we expressed ourselves, he again confirmed the deal we had and said that the comments we found online was all a dirty competitor full of jealousy for all the good la jolla was doing. We then stupidly apologized to them and decided to wait for the time they asked for.

At the beginning of November we were concerned that our royal villas was still in our name, we got confirmation from royal villas that la jolla had never contacted them about the transfer to their names, before we left matzatlan Manuel the manger assistant assured they got all the necessary paperwork and they would start working on it asap.

Nobody answered our emails and they started to bounce back as undeliverable. We never heard again from alfredo, efrein, manuel or Kelly. The four of them were involved into the sale. They are dishonest, unscrupulous…..

Do not go to la jollas timeshare presentation

Do never believe on anything that sounds too good to be true.

The main thing is not to go to the presentation; they are so good at what they do. We are in our 70s and you may think we should be very experienced, but really they are beyond anybody’s experience. What can I say it seems they are trained to lie.

Do never go there, do not bother to listen to them.

Do not give them a chance.

• My
    mywifeandI Mar 31, 2012

My friend that happens to be a pulmonia driver corrected me on the city name. It is mazatlan in sinaloa state and its meaning is the - place of the deer- Beautiful place I cant complaint about nothing else, but the timeshare people. I hope they get locked up soon they darken this joyful place

Timeshare Bankruptcy Scare

I am a timeshare owner with Monarch Grand Vacations. Recently I was informed
that this company had filed bankruptcy, yet continue to receive notices of past
due fees. What are my options? Am I still able to use this timeshare? Should
I sell?

• Vacation Ownership Group -

Depending on your current standings with them
    Will determine whether or not you can or can't use it. Although regardless of the companies legal status your financial obligations remain the same and you are responsible for the dues and mortgage payment if there is one.

Selling, is not an option that has much success. Last year the percent of sold time share listed for sale was .01% and the sold time shares listed with a mortgage balance was .001% the statistics are startling.

If you would like more helpful information and a possible exit strategy if you qualify contact us vacationownershipgroup.com or 800-381-9469.

Frank A LaPalomento
    Sr. Consultant
    800-381-9469 ext 142

• Pa
    Pat.J Sep 08, 2012

I was one of the consumer that was caught in the sales pitch. I want out, when i purchased the additional points, they have never disclosed the addition $$$$ for the maintenance fee. Isn't that illegal???? Shouldn't they disclose all additional costs???

• OwnershipDoc Apr 30, 2013

I haven't found the solution yet, but I'm working on a documentary about this very thing. I have a Monarch Grand Vacations contract and when they switched to Diamond because of the bankruptcy I had all sorts of problems. I tried getting out of the contract, but they continually evaded or disregarded.

My documentary is trying to get to the bottom of these two businesses and figure out exactly what is going on. Hopefully I will be able to find a way for all of the owners with unwanted contracts to get out of them.

If you would like to help or be involved, I would love to talk to you. My email is [email protected] - Thanks!

Timeshare selling my timeshare

We were told by Adrianna Fasano that Realty Properties could sell my timeshare for 30, 000. It would go to trade show and be bundled for an investor. It never happened!!! I think the trade show idea is something that never happened. I have been lied to from the very start. Lots of blank promises!!!
I had dropped the price down to $7499.00, they still could not sell it. It is a Gold Crown timeshare 2 bedroom/ 2 bath, close to the beach. They dropped my timeshare off their web page after one year.
Every time I called it sounded like a scripted response. Nothing ever changed
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

lindacolton May 29, 2012

I'm a Legal Assistant with Advocate For The Consumer and would like to talk to you about getting out og your timeshare. My name is Linda Colton 972-638-8928

Timeshare Deceiving Marketing

Gave them $249.00 last year in June. They never called me, never emailed me. I did not find my property on their website today when I was browsing their website. Gina MacMenomay, Inventory Manager, [protected] ex 114 is very good at convincing you that their company is different than the others. They will aggressively present your property the same way I bought it through presentations. Many companies have been indicted because of their deception. This company is still out there. I do not recommend it to anyone.
After six months they will give you a gas card for $300.00. What they do not tell you is that the first company folded and the second company is asking for a deposit (around $35.00 ) and then you have to show them the equivalent of $100 receipt of fuel per month to recoup $25.00. You have to do that for the next 12 months. I do not even have $50.00 of gas per month. It's all about tricks. They will do anything to get your hard earn cash and nothing to sell your property. Of course I left her messages. NOT A PHONE CALL! NOT AN EMAIL! She just called now to say she is working hard on my property. I do not even know how. It's not listed anymore as I am writing.

Timeshare Scamming

I was part of this timeshare scam. A1marketing called me, they had all my Resort information. I’m not sure how they got it but it made me think they were legit. However, they took me for $1, 800. They said they would sell my weeks but now I can't get through to anyone and they haven't returned any of my numerous voice mail messages...A1marketingunlimited.com is there website... Please steer clear of this company so you don't make the same mistake I did. SCAMMERS!!!

MARILYN KELLY Nov 13, 2012

LSTR ESCAPES contacted me to sell my Grand Cayman timeshare but I would have to put up $3000.00 via check over phone. They were located on Peachtree St in Atlanta GA. When they had my money no one answered pnone, no payment came thought to me and I was screwed after just losing my job. This occurred in Oct-Nov 2011. Mans name was Eli Ghately??
    Shortly after I recieved a call from a "privete family" who wanted to but the same unit . Leary that they were dealing with a finance co in GA they only wanted me to split a small closing cost by Money card (Visa) I sent this and the next day there were no answers at any of the #s so I put a stop on cardand got most of my $$ back. I am now recieving calls from a John Murphy 1 561 768 1575 RBC Bank in Melborne FL telling me he has an 18, 937.00 check for me if I lay out 2000.00 for title fee. Are they crazy?????
    THEY ALL NEED TO BE PUT IN JAIL AND I WANT MY $$$$$ BACK!!! Marilyn Keiiy
    39 Forest Pond Rd Narrowsburg NY 12764 84 252 6747

Timeshare Not refund fee

Tree years ago I had pay a fee of $895.00 to sell my Timeshare. Every time that I call them told me they can refund my fee if I mail them a certified letter requesting this. However even I did it they never refund my fee. Also they tell me a different situation. I am tired of this situation too and I know this company is a scam. I know I am not the only one with this situation with this people. And this need to be stoped. In the contract say that people who payed fee to them they deserve their refund.

Timeshare Poor company to do business with/work for

I too worked for these vulchers! People are lied to just to get them to keep their appointment, driving sometimes up to 3 hours to get their, only to be told they didn't 'qualify'! $40.00 Visa or Mastercard gift were supposed to be given, 1 man drove from Chicago to Sheridan, Il. in the winter, was told just to 'keep going' to make the 'show' (appointment, even though he was running late) "your representative will be waiting for you with your gifts!" When he stated he REALLY would need the gift card for gas to be able to get back home (an 1 1/2 drive), arrived 5 minutes late, was locked out of tour, no one would even at least give the man the $40.00 gift card to get home, as any decent human being or company would do.! As far as employees getting compensated for 'shows or buys', numerous operators and confirmers would get cheated out of their bonuses because, the company would mark the record as 'NQ' (not qualified) after supposedly not showing for their appointment only to find out they were NQ'd for ATR (already toured)! Try telling the managers they owe you money for that, you won't get it! Maybe there needs to be an investigation into their business practices toward owners, former & current employees! Anyone out there still owed overtime pay since confirming was FORCED to work but, was hushed up by selecting the 1 or 2 confirmers they could count on to keep their mouth shut when the labor board came to investigate?! Bunch of crooks trying to perpetrate upstanding, honest professionals!

ChrisKringle Jan 13, 2010

I was in their management team at OSR and I will vouch for the constant and routine labor violations

Timeshare sales

In December 2007, I receive a call from U.S. Timeshare they want to know if I will like to sell my timeshare.
I told yes, they said they will sell for a fee on $ 882.00. I pad them and never heard back from them.
I call them about 1 time a week and I get the same answer.
For the past week I am trying to call them and the number is disconnected.

Timeshare — Rip Off

The company told us they had a buyer for our timeshare when they contacted us over two months ago to assist...

Timeshare — Fraud, scam, deceiful sales practices, lies, misrepresentation

Greetings to you all, I am a former employee of a large timeshare company in Mexico. I know all the lie...

Timeshare Be Aware

My husband and I purchased a Shell Vacations Club package last December and we would like to share our story to make sure other US residents don’t end up in the same situation we are in.

We were told to come to this presentation and we would get a free trip to Hawaii in a great resort. We didn’t know anything about timeshares so we decided to go to get the trip to Hawaii.

They were so nice to us I have never been treated so well anywhere else. After watching a movie, listening to a long explanation of why timeshares are a great investment and a good way to save on our taxes we still were not interested in buying. Then they started bribing us with a $1, 000 visa card and a free cruise. We were stupid enough to fall for it. They are so convincing they tell you it will be a great tax deduction and you will have a cheap vacation in a 5 star hotel for the rest of you life. They tell you the price of your timeshare will never go up but they don’t mention the monthly maintenance fee will.

We purchased 2, 500 points for $15, 000 and I found out that my points are not even worth $2, 500 on the resale market. Many people have had the same 2, 500 points on the market since last November and they can’t sell it. We watched a video online from CBS news and after seeing that video I am terrified that we are stuck with these points for life. The people interviewed had even tried to give it to charity but nobody wants it because the maintenance fees are so high.

So now I have a timeshare that will cost $25, 000 by the time we pay it off and on the top of that I have almost $600 per year in maintenance fees. Does it sound like a good deal? I am already paying for my week vacation every year with my $600 so where does the $25, 000 go to? Why so many people fall into this trap? And I consider myself and intelligent person I have a college degree and a Real Estate license.

When I asked them about the resale possibility I was told it worked just like Real Estate and they could even resell it for me by listing the points.

I have been trying to get them to keep the $3, 000 I have already paid and we got nothing in return since we haven’t used any of the points nor the cruise but they won’t let me do that. We have perfect credit but we are considering foreclosing on these points. I don’t want to get stuck with it and have to pass the maintenance fees to my kids in the future.

I am writing a letter to the BBB and the Attorney General’s office. I can’t believe it is legal to sell these points for 5 times what they are worth I also can’t believe it’s legal to bribe people with gifts when they say they are not interested.

By they way the trip to Hawaii in a resort that got us there in first place we would have never taken because the resort was actually a 2 star hotel . The list of hotels available was pathetic all 2 star old hotels in the city. SO BUYER BE AWARE! if anyone says come to Shell Vacations Club for a presentation and an amazing free trip know it’s a scam. The trip to Hawaii in a 2 star hotel will end up costing $25, 00.

Timeshare possible fraud

The annual budget lists property taxes at approx. $150, 000 for Celebrity's White Sands Resort in Hawaii but the tax rolls show it at approx. $26, 000. They have not responded to our request for an explanation of that or an explanation of a projected deficit
listed on a bill for a special assessment in the amount of $1, 150, 000. This is the last year of the property lease and they are threatening the members with collection charges of 40 percent plus interest at almost ten percent if they do not pay while still admitting that they may close the resort early and not be able to provide the week that is paid for.
Total potential loss of over $1400 includeing annual dues and the $695 special assessment. The items mentioned are only two of the items in question. I could write a book on the rest.

• Bl
    Blackwhat Apr 09, 2009

We own at Celebrity Waikiki and this is the last year of the property lease. After collecting our annual dues they sent us a bill for $695 as a special assessment to cover "projected Deficits" of over 1 million dollars plus bad debt plus severance pay for employees. In addition they are not taking reservations past April 30, 2009 and our time slot starts in June. They say they may close early and in that case we will be out over $1400. In addition we are under threat of a 40% collection fee plus interest. I would not do business with them for any reason since they do not even respond to our inquiries.<br />
    Black-what

• Cr
    CRW OWNER May 06, 2009

Celebration World Resort
    I am having the same problem with CRW. They will not list the taxes our the amount on the annual budget. Each year its says on the budget real estate taxes N/A see notes. The notes say you will be billed for taxes at a later date. FOR 2 YEARS I HAVE ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTING. buy the way they are adding to tax amount into the hoa fee and telling you that you will get a tax bill later. I feel for this crap last year. HOW CAN I GET AN ACCOUNTING OF THE TAXES???? Anybody know of a good Lawyer

• Cr
    CRW OWNER May 06, 2009

oops, I wrote this comment before coffee :) Should have said, CRW is adding the taxes to the HOA fees without an accounting, ALSO not feel . But fell for there crap last year.

Timeshare Scam and cheating

The concept of Timeshare Companies has seen a surge in recent past. There has been approximately 40 Timeshare Companies operating 80 resorts in India with a combined membership base of nearly 2, 25, 000 members. Despite this it is unfortunate that there is no Regulatory Body in place to monitor the operations of these Companies and to protect the interests and rights of its members.

Timeshareforumindia.com is an initiative by a group of professionals to provide a forum to the members across several timeshare companies to come together for expressing their grievances/ problems and taking appropriate measures. It is also a step towards providing a platform to the members to come together and formulate an action plan.

Let us all come together, join this movement and raise our voice and concern at Timeshareforumindia.com

Timeshare Ranchero Banderas, Nayarit, MX

In 2004, I purchased a one bedroom unit at Rancho Banderas Timeshare Resort near Puerta Vallarta, MX. The pitch was that I got a reduced rate for trading my other timeshare for theirs, plus if I paid off the balance within one year, I would receive a partial refund from USA Trust in Mt. Dora, FL in 2009. I received a letter back stating that Rancho Banderas never funded the program. Now I call, and my calls are not returned from their maintenance fee collector, Resorts Wst Management at [protected]. As I have read in other complaints posted, when I call to try to make a reservation, there are no vacaancies, as well as not having enough points to band with Interval International, even though I supposedly have a week's worth of points with Rancho Banaderas.

Please advise me as to next steps.

Timeshare Rent or Sell my Timeshare

On Sept. 2007 IBD-Marketing representative contacted me and told me that they can help me rent or sell my timeshare. I told them that I haven't used my timeshare since 2003 after my husband passed away.
So, they told told they will advertise and sell my timeshare and that, they will contact me if there is an offer that falls between the negotiable and firm price. They told me that the advetising fee is $882.00 one time fee and a contract has to be signed by me to go through the process. I trusted this company that they are tue to their words. On Sept. 12, 2008 I signed a contract and i paid the fee.
A month after I signed the contract, I visited the website. Nothing there that showed my listing. I called the number they provided me, the voicemail was full, then tried again, this time the phone is no longer in service. I visited the website again, and nothing there and it says that my account is suspended.
I wasted $882.00 dollars for nothing and I felt robbed by this company.

This individual by the name of Richard P. Beatrice that runs this business is very dishonest. How will I recover the money I paid and annul my contract so I can have other honest Timeshare Company to help me.

Anyone there honest enough to advise me, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Vi
    Vincent Marchesano Apr 14, 2009

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Sell My Timeshare NOW, LLC !!!

Sell My Timeshare NOW, LLC uses fraudulent sales tactics and doesn’t deliver anything they promise. I was told that they had a team of sales associates who were motivated to sell my timeshare. They don’t earn any money unless they sell my timeshare, therefore they will initiate aggressive marketing efforts to sell my timeshare in 120 days or less or my money back.

Well their “aggressive Marketing effort” consists of simply placing your timeshare for sale on their website. They will dazzle you with a fraudulent sales pitch and make big promises but the bottom line is; you will see your timeshare on their website along with all the other people who fell for their fraudulent tactics with no other effort to sell your timeshare.

Timeshare I can't get in touch with anyone

In August 2007 I recieved a call on our resort 'we wanted to sell they guaranted to sell withen a month a big demand on this property they said.I never signed a contract they mailed it some place else .I wanted my 1,200 they took out of my account ,and I get no re sponce.I havn,t got an e-mail.I've called get no answer.all lines are busy with complaints I guess .I just want my 1,2oo dollars back thanks Cindy