ADVERTISIMENT

USAFIS Organizationgreen card lottery entry scam

I did apply the us green card visa lottery entry process on, 15th April, 2018. with a fee paid $36.00, and instant receipt was issue to me, with (ID: [protected]) and I accordingly filled the online required application form's with my personal details that includes my visa card details. On 24th April 2018, around 10:00am GMT I received a phone call from one pual green who claim to be my application agent and the accounts manager at the VIP department of usafis organization, with phone Number: (+16072030299) and added this as their customers services care number: (+164 651 767 86), he then demanded me to re call the details of my visa card, for him to verified and confirmed my information on their system and after given him the said details of my card and engaged me on phone for about 30 minutes, he then came back to tell me that, ($700.00) has been withdrawn from my bank accounts SG - SSB Ghana, which I questioned him, as to why they have to take such money from my account without my consent and he just cut me off from the phone call, and I since called him back but no response or whatsoever. So I crave on your board with all humility to investigate into this act and retrieve my said money back into my accounts and also to bring such perpetrators into book by facing the law accordingly. Meanwhile, I recorded the conversations between myself and the said Paul Green, and am ever ready to submit if necessary.
I wish to hear from you soon,
Hence my complaints