USA Reward Spot$1000 amazon gift card

T

I completed all incentives for this reward. Took unnecessary memberships at $1 to $3 cost, and every completion still remain at 60% out of 100 never to complete itself at 100% . Almost 3 hours and repeatedly submitting subscriptions--Now I've got all these subscriptions to products that I don't really need. I don't know whether to immediately cancel them or wait, hopefully, for a reply from usarewardspot. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. I've seen some people say they get the cards, and then there are those that don't.
I just don't know what to do or how to proceed.

Extremely disappointed,

TIFFANY HOWARD

• Qw
    Qwerty87 Aug 27, 2019

Did the surveys and the extra silver 1.00 subscription to get a free go pro but just keeps saying 60% complete. Scam and now spamming my phone

• Yo
    Yoshimeister Aug 02, 2019

You guys are aware that for most of the rewards which are 100 dollars in value or more then you have to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers right? Not just a silver offer and you're done. The offer pages are designed for you to get excited and think you only have to do one offer. It's all in the fine print. That's why there is people saying that it worked for them because they actually followed all the steps. Btw you still have to keep all subscriptions for about 24 days after you signed up so it all gets verified. Don't feel bad they got me too, ended up reading the fine print much too late but at least now I know how it fully works.

Samf5853 Feb 14, 2021

@Yoshimeister I canceled mine a few days later and was still able to receive my $1000

• Ke
    Kerosene Jan 05, 2019

What is all this junk in my trunk

Jookooooooeoeo Jun 05, 2019

@Kerosene I love junk in my trunk
    I wish I had more.
    What’s your address and I can pick yours up.

• De
    Dellydel Dec 12, 2018

I have responded to surveys and subscribe to apple music thinking this company is legitimate. Yet they fail to hold up and honor what they say. They scam people into subscription that take your money. They are scam artist how can we stop them.

@Dellydel It does work. I got $1000

• Li
    LILi123234 Dec 02, 2018

It’s a scam
    You’re not gonna pass 60% no matter what
    The same questions that you need to keep claiming offers.
    I don’t why some peopl lying by saying that they got the card in the mail
    That’s a big lie
    Please don’t even try . It’s a BIG lie
    Extremely disappointed

Jookooooooeoeo Jun 05, 2019

@LILi123234 It worked for me!!!, !!!, !!

Samf5853 Feb 14, 2021

@LILi123234 It works. So discouraging people from this just because YOU couldn't complete it.

• Er
    Erinz1 May 19, 2021

@Samf5853 Yeah it works I got a 750$ gift card

• Le
    Lester Black Nov 14, 2018

I was recently offered the $1000 AMAZON Card followed all steps regarding surveys etc. At the final step advising to select campaign from the silver group and paid $1.00 as request it showed i was complete and finally enter my address and enter a code validing i wasnt a robot. Thats when it continued to cycle and after trying to prove i was a robot a few times got an the application has experienced and unknown error...still haven't gotten a response from anyone. Bit I sure am getting messages regarding the survey information collected

jadnalt Oct 31, 2018

Give me non-stop email and advertising on my phone

• Qu
    queen smith Aug 14, 2018

they send me emails offering a 1000 gift card.I filled out the survey n the sight continues to send me to another survey.it was a never ending process.no gift card was received.it literally took a few hours to complete these survey.its unfair that they get all my info n they don't have to pay me.
    Pls help

• 8t
    8tash6 Jul 30, 2018

I'm relieved and disappointed that others are experiencing the same problem I have been having. Join this, complete that, subscribe to this and that, pay this amount. It's insane! After all that bull I too haven't been able to get past 60% out of 💯. It's nothing but lies.

@8tash6 It's not lies. They have paid me