ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:11:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:11:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild WingsI never received my order.

On December 4th I placed a pickup order to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Kenosha, WI. When I arrived to pickup my order I was told it was never made and that I would have to wait 30 minutes for it. I subsequently cancelled my order and the service manager told me he would process a credit of $61.26 back to my credit card. I have not yet received the credit and I have texted and talked to the store GM, Ron about this 3 times and they have still not processed a credit. Now when I call the store, Ron will not call me back or respond to my text messages.

Curtis Roffers

I never received my order.

Comment Guidelines