1100 N Meridian, Puyallup, WA, 98371, US
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Fred MeyerPick up order

I placed an online order on 3/23/21 about 6:30 pm. The amount was $128.26. I received an email confirming my order. I added a few items to my order for a total of $7.10. I went to pick up my order this morning and was handed a small bag of items, they were the added items. They tell me they don't have the bigger order. Yet you still have my $128.26. I called your customer service number, says it will take 7-10 days to figure out. I called my bank and they say you have my money. I'm in the store now and I am receiving no help. I'm told it will figure itself out. I've been waiting 1/2 hour for a manager.
I'm the mean time you have my $128.26 and I have no groceries. I need to buy food but unfortunately I don't have any more money to give you. I just want my groceries or my money back. Simple enough.

Pick up order