Menu
CB Vehicle Rental and Leasing Enterprise Rent-A-Car 5329 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462, US
Enterprise Rent-A-Car company logo
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews & complaints
Enterprise Rent-A-Car company logo

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

5329 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
T
10:21 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Deposit not returned

On January 27, 2023, I rented a vehicle and paid a $500 deposit. For some reason it was never returned to card. After speaking with several associates, they gave me the number to the corporate office, but no one ever picks up or has returned my call. The associate I spoke with online stated that the money (375.30) was returned to me on 2-17 but when I contacted my bank and looked through my statements no money was returned or released. I have documentation from my bank. I just want my money back at this point.

Desired outcome: I would like my deposit returned.

Read full review of Enterprise Rent-A-Car