Not much I can say that others have not already voiced. This seems to be an issue with most Days Inns. I seriously doubt if anyone from the Days Inn corporate office care, so I would be extremely surprised if my complaint gets answered.
The Room was Dirty
Pubic hairs on the floor
Bathtub was dirty
Mold on the shower curtain
Splattered bugs on the walls
AC Looked like it had been caught on fire, cracked frame with cigarette burns on it
Cigarette burns on the bed spread
WIFI did not work, yet you advertise free WIFI
Smelt of old cigarettes
Staff was unhelpful and could careless. I would say the staff are simply a reflection of the management, so I don't blame them.
I do not recommend anyone stay here, or at any other Days Inn from what I have been reading.