ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PopeyesCharged twice

Hi

I bought 3 chicken strips on 1/20/22 gave my credit card girl on window gave credit card back and asked me to move little forward and she will bring my food. She came in about 5 minutes and said that she has to re-run credit card. So I gave CC again and she came back with food and drink. I did not asked for drink. But I was short on time I did not want to ask her to re-run credit card and deduct price for drink. I was looking through some charges and saw I was charge twice from that amounting 6.48 for 3 chicken strips and then again for strips and drink 8.00. Yesterday I went there and asked asst. manager to deduct the charge. She told me to come next day between certain time. Do you really thing People have time to travel 22 miles to chase $8.00. Better OPTION is not to go to Popeyes.

Store address 4535 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX 78218