9446 Calm Amber Dr, Rosharon, TX, 77583, US
Fri:8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:30 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LGI HomesTerrata homes

My husband and I are Veterans seeking to purchase a Home in the Houston area. We completed the inspection on a Terrata Home Sterling Lakes and the findings were enough to walk away. I wanted this home, we are at the end awaiting closing and the home is not complete. We have purchased tickets and taken leave to close on this home; considering walking away.

Comment Guidelines