1360 S Plano Rd, Richardson, TX, 75081, US

Reviews and Complaints

7-Elevengetting gas

I am writing to complain of the person that runs this 7-11 on August 8, 2019. I believe he goes by the name of Raj. I have only been to this store 4-5 times but every time I am in the store, the store owner is rude and very aggressive towards customers Today, I went in for gas and gas machine asked me to see cashier. When I went in the store Raj was very rude and told me I didn't know how to work the gas machine. After I reassured him I knew how to use it he proceeded to tell me the only way I could get gas was to prepay. I tried to explain to him that I wanted to fill up and didn't know exactly how much it would take. I told him I could leave my Black MasterCard with him so I could get it filled up and then he got belligerent and very rude. He told me i could give him an amount or I could leave he didn't care. I thought I needed approx. $20 so that's what I got but since I'm selling this car, I needed a full tank of gas. I had to drive to another gas station where I did not have to prepay and get an additional $9.00 of gas.

Raj is a bad reflection of your company. He is rude and hostile towards not only me but all customers. I actually witnessed him saying raciest things about a black woman that was being arrested across the street the last time I was there. I avoid going to this location because of this man's behavior. I did not think I would have to deal with him since I was just getting gas.

I think 7-11 is a great brand and I think it is really important that you know how this person is tarnishing your brand everyday.

Thanks/Becky Schwartz, [protected]; Schwartz.[protected]@gmail.com

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Becky Schwartz · Aug 09, 2019

The way you treat and say no is very RUDE! My observation of you the last (4) times is that you are rude and I have heard you make raciest remarks towards different people. It is you that needs to grow up and get some patience.

• Updated by Becky Schwartz · Aug 09, 2019

Also, calling me "child" when I am 55-year old woman reflects the kind of human being you are with the name calling.

5 Responses