Menu
reviews & complaints
Jack In The Box company logo

Jack In The Box

6810 Bingle Rd, Houston, TX, 77092, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
M
12:34 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jack In The Box - Order taken wrong/given wrong item/not fresh

Went through drive thru the order taker tries to hurry the order even when you ask for a minute. I ordered a breakfast platter meal with orange juice and a #2 with a Dr. Pepper. Didn't get the meal for the breakfast when I asked for the orange juice the cashier said they didn't charge me for the meal. The cashier said that for a orange juice itself was $3.00 dollars. I was like why the meal is like a dollar more than what you charged me. I said nevermind and left got to work and found out I got barbeque sauce for my pancakes not pancake syrup. I also noticed that my french fries were so old they were brown and flexible. I noticed they have been putting the old fries with the news fries which is nasty.

This happened at store#4803

Desired outcome: I want a refund

Read full review of Jack In The Box