ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

H-E-BCheck out service at the Harlingen Morgan Ave. Store

April 19, 2022 1:10 PM

Today and most days your Checkers are in to big of a hurry to scan an item.

I put my items on the belt so that the heavier items are upfront and the lighter more crushables items are usually last. They don't respect that order. I ask the checker to put some item in a bag ASAP to get them off the belt, especially meat/chicken. Most of the time they just chunk the items down the belt as if they are in a time event. They have no respect for my items.

What I want is to bag my own groceries but pay by check, so the self checking won't solve the problem. I thought about buying some, checking out and returning from my car for more, but in South Texas it's too hot to leave stuff in the car.

Just a little help (training is needed). There are two other HEB's in town, I prefer this stores layout. And then there is Walmart.

Comment Guidelines