ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:6:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the BoxTerrible food quality

On 8/5/21 at the Jack in the Box in Granbury Texas I ordered through the drive through 2 cheeseburgers with no bacon, 4 tacos, 3 fries, chicken sandwich, Diet Coke and 2 sprites. I received 2 cheeseburgers with bacon which my kids are allergic to, 4 tacos drenched in so much grease that it made me sick, curly fries that were old and cold, Diet Coke was a coke which I am a diabetic, sprites were mellow yellows and chicken sandwich had mustard on it. This is the worst jack in the box I have ever been to. Please help remedy this issue. My total was $33 which I still have the recent for.

Comment Guidelines