Menu
reviews & complaints
Macy's company logo

Macy's

200 Baybrook Mall, Friendswood, TX, 77546, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
M
1:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Macy's - Shipping and being a bronze member

Macy store lost me forever as a customer, been shopping at Macy since childhood began with 34th street store in NYC.

its changing through the years, especially customer services. Quality no longer good merchandise, Jewely a joke and do not offer customer cleaning services, falls about and just not worth it. However, went into the store last Sunday bay brook mall Friendswood Texas after noticing huge sale in my local paper, and coupons, what a joke the sale was so misleading based on the newspaper.

purchase some Jewely and attempted to purchase shoes as well, shoes was out of stock and cashier order them for me and put on a high pressure to apply for a credit card (something I did not want to do but she assured me that I would be get 20 percent off for two days, and I will received free shipping, she had quoted me $ 10.95 for shipping which is very huge. The counter was packed with no privacy she processed my information and discover I was a bronze member but not eligible for free shipping. My credit is 695 or so and cannot understand or accept why Macy turn me down. She said a bit loud in front of customers that Macy would send me a letter. This was very

embarrassing to me so I cancel the order and return my purchase.

Desired outcome: Clarity coupons, to where one can shop without having to ask salesclerk which items is available for coupons,

Read full review of Macy's