ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Outback SteakhouseOrder # [protected]

I ordered from outback tonight from 9701 North Freeway, Ft Worth, TX 76177.

Order # [protected]

It was the worst food I’ve had in years and I spend $[protected] a month eating out.

First, my blooming onion was incredibly soggy and cold. It literally sat in a pool of grease and dropped and fell apart when I picked it up.

My second complaint and most disappointing is that I ordered a ribeye medium rare. It was 70 percent un-chewable fat. I ended up taking it home and feeding the majority of it to my dog. I would not have paid $8 for it let alone $26.

Comment Guidelines